[ACT I] She's No Early Bird

+
Tommy said:
If you haven`t gone too far after that conversation then just reload an earlier save .

Unfortunately I finished every sidequest in act I except for this one.

In that case I wouldn`t worry about it too much . Of course the quest will remain in your log all the way through the game . But in no way will it be able to keep you from completing the game .

The best easiest way is to kill the bandits guarding her move back to the campfires near the inn sleep to morning then bring her to her grandma's house.she will say that to u need to move to the mill 1 day later at sunset but u need to go to the mill on this day's sunset this the easiest way for me.

She says next evening, but I got sidetracked, spent almost a week wandering around and then remembered I was supposed to turn up again. (I did turn up as arranged on the first night, but had to fight Nadir & co who were pootling around there, and Vesna didn't hang about for me to finish). Good girl was keen though and kept turning up - as the *townsfolk* don't suffer the same fate as the villagers, she *might* even still be available *after* the beast, though I've never left it that late ~ you can get updates from Grandma still then in any case.

Top Bottom