[ACT I] Something Strange with the Ghoul Crypt (Ozzrel)

+
[ACT I] Something Strange with the Ghoul Crypt (Ozzrel)

So I have been playing for the 2nd time , this time on hard and enjoying so far very much. much more challenging then normal ..Anyways I got into the Ghoul crypt where Ozzrel is , went through the entrance and killed the few ghols there but I CANT seem to find the way further deep to Ozzrel... This is very weired there is a whole passge I can see on the map and I can even see a red ghoul name which is on the other side but it's blocked with a pile of rocks from my side.. there are a few piles of rocks blocking different other directions.. I tried with Aard dozen of times but none of the pile breaks..Very weired because I remeber first time i plaeyd i got to Ozzrel prety easy... Any Ideas what's happenng?

Did you check the map which parts of the crypt you havent' explored? I think there was a path which plunges down... a bit hidden

You cannot go further down into the crypt until after you complete Mikul's quest. The rock slide blocking the corridor disappears after you finish it.

ahh that must explain it.so After completeing Mikul's quest (which is simply killing the ghouls and seeing the dead woman at entrance) I need to run back to miukl , turn in the quest and run back to the crypt?Ughh hope my necrophage oil on the blade holds..

Yes. But if you told Mikul already about your success of his quest you don't need return a 2nd time. Your necrophage oil should last a long time... I think it's 24 hrs but at least a very long time.

yep lol i got to ozzrel and was preparing for a tough fight cause the bastard is hard... and i am on hard mode as well..Ended up stunning him with first aard and killing him in one shot roflGo figure... :D

Top Bottom