[ACT I] The Crypt- Glass Vial

+
[ACT I] The Crypt- Glass Vial

I've found the girl's body in the crypt with the glass vial but I've not been able to figure out the purpose of this vial. Is there something in Chap 1 associated with it or does it come into play in a later chapter?Any recommendations on a good "walkthrough"?Thanks!

It's a hint for the quest Monsters & Men but you can't do anything with it. It may help you to take the final decision at the end of the act.She is the girl who Mikul is in love with.Cheers

And according to Abigail - he raped the girl to prove his manhood...It's just something to to help you make your choice at the end of chapter 1

***SPOILER FOLLOWS***ok, thanks guys. When you could pick up this item, I assumed there was something else, but I know now she used it to commit suicide and that is all it is.

dragonherald said:
And according to Abigail - he raped the girl to prove his manhood...It's just something to to help you make your choice at the end of chapter 1
He loved her, but he was peer-pressured into a rape. Is this an extenuating circumstance? I'm sure he regretted it afterwards. Does that atone him? I love the wonderful shades of gray in the game! :)

Top Bottom