[ACT I]The Reverend's Signet Ring.I dont have it and can't find the Beggar Lady

+
[ACT I]The Reverend's Signet Ring.I dont have it and can't find the Beggar Lady

I don't know where this Beggar lady is who is supposed to have the signet ring that she stole from Reverend... I also didnt receive the ring as my inventory was full.... and Now I can't seem to find this lady... any help would be greatly appreciated... Wes

When you get an item while having your inventory full, it usually falls to the floor. Anyway to get to the old lady, exit the village, pass by the militia peasants and the woman should be near the first house. Not really sure if its a beggar or an old peasant woman. And make sure to have white gull with you.

Im having the same problem.... i cant find the begger lady either.. or find the ring on the ground.... Its bascily meening i have to totaly restart due to some game breaking bug already :(

You can also get it through a dialogue option with the Reverend. I ended up getting it from both him and the beggar lady.

Nope no dialogue option or Begger lady.. ended up restarting and making sure my Ivn is not full befor i talk to ANY quest npc.. never know what might instantly vanish.

Alright, I too lost my ring due to a full inventory when I was supposed to receive it from the Reverend. I was disheartened when I went to the beggar woman mentioned in the faq and several searches on this site, and since I didn't want to go back to an earlier save and try to remember what I had and hadn't done, I ran around trying things until I discovered that each time you rest, the beggar lady changes her speech. She has three that I've seen, the ring quest, a bit about her cow dying, and a third dialogue. It seems to be random which one she has, but if you keep resting every time you talk to her, she should eventually give you the quest.

You don't have to rest to change her dialogue options just reset the cell by leaving and re-entering the house (if she is inside or outside).

Top Bottom