[ACT I] where can I find alchemical bases?

+
[ACT I] where can I find alchemical bases?

Where can I find alchemical bases in Act I? I've found a couple lying about here and there -- a Cherry Cordial and maybe one other one. Is there a source of them somewhere? Now that I'm writing this, I remember there being an alcemist of some sort at the Inn. Maybe him?

that's a good place to start, might wanna look over your intelligence skill tree also.

Xhan said:
that's a good place to start, might wanna look over your intelligence skill tree also.
thanks! Yeah, I found a few. Kind of expensive though :|Have yo udone any 'experimenting'? Found any recipes of note?

All the recipes can be gained from books, except perfume. Check the bookseller in the tavern.

so what you're saying is that tehre's no value in experimenting, as is stated in the manual. Right?Where can I get perfume recipes, and what are they good for?

There is value in experimenting as it can get you potions and stuff ahead of time... BUT you'll use up your stuff also, so there's a tradeoff.I think gamepressure has a full list of combinations.

Top Bottom