[Act I ] Where do I get a bottle of wine for she's no early bird?

+
[Act I ] Where do I get a bottle of wine for she's no early bird?

seems like a dumb question, but the waitress in the inn sells me wine, but it doesn't seem to be a bottle of wine. when I go up to her by the mill the only dialogue option I get is I forgot. I have Metina Rose and Tussaint Red in my inventory, but they don't seem to count as a bottle of wine. So where would I find a bottle of wine?I tried a forum search, but most problems with this quest involve keeping her alive, which I had no trouble with.

DarkestAvenger said:
I have Metina Rose and Tussaint Red in my inventory, but they don't seem to count as a bottle of wine.
That's weird; I thought sure I'd used Metina Rose before.If I remember correctly, there are several bottles of wine in the basement of the Reverend's house; he doesn't complain if you take them. (No householder complains if you take their stuff, so if you wish to, you can loot every building throughout the game.)

As far as I know a bottle of wine of any colours will do the trick with the "early bird". You can find some wandering around the Act I or purchasing from the waitress at the Inn. Some foes have one or two in their remains too. So it can be a bug or you need to try another wine. Try to reload a previous savegame.

thx for the replies, I did find alot of wine in the basement of the reverend's house, but then realized what I was doing wrong. I was thinking there would be the appropiate dialogue option, but instead I need to gift the item. It takes a little getting used to this game's mechanics. It was worth it, she was kinda hot :).

DarkestAvenger said:
thx for the replies, I did find alot of wine in the basement of the reverend's house, but then realized what I was doing wrong. I was thinking there would be the appropiate dialogue option, but instead I need to gift the item. It takes a little getting used to this game's mechanics. It was worth it, she was kinda hot :).
Don't worry ;)it ain't so intuitive indeed

DarkestAvenger said:
Yes. There should be mor comment scenes like that ;)

Top Bottom