[ACT I] Where is the inventory I stored with olaf at the inn?

+
[ACT I] Where is the inventory I stored with olaf at the inn?

I stored a bunch of potions and a red meteorite at the inn by talking to olaf. Now that he's dead, I can't get the items I stored. Is there a way to get them back? perhaps from an inn in the second chapter?

Yes ;) You can leave your odds and ends at an Inn keepers depot in every chapter and will find it back in the following.

thanks for replying. I got so angry at the beast battle I wanted to throw my mouse at the screen. And it just made me more angry when I thought that my hard-earned meteorite was gone. thanks man.

ya know, although you can indeed find all your inventory when you hit the next Inn in ch1, your question is still a good one.who in the nine hells carts your stuff from Olaf to the Hairy Bear??must be magic.no, wait, it must be Shani.didn't see a pack on her though. wonder where she put it all?

Hi guys,I used to have a torch at the Prologue but now that I needed at the crypt it was gone.Anyway I killed the ghouls IN THE DARK and finished the quest but where is the torch now that I need him at Odo's house for the plants???

use cat potion, much better then a torch. I read it here and I tested it out in the crypt. well I tested the cat potion not the torch, but the torch can never work as good as the cat potion did

SirToejam said:
ya know, although you can indeed find all your inventory when you hit the next Inn in ch1, your question is still a good one.who in the nine hells carts your stuff from Olaf to the Hairy Bear??must be magic.no, wait, it must be Shani.didn't see a pack on her though. wonder where she put it all?
Man that was a good one, so true. :D

You killed the ghouls IN THE DARK?!! Wow, thats doing things the hard way.....but, ahhh...isn't that carrying your text message "I WALK THROUGH THE DARK WITH NO FEAR!" a bit too far?? I second the suggestion you consider using cat potion.Anyway, to answer your question, there are a number of torches scattered throughout the outskirts....check the houses, barrels, chests, ectBe well

It is actually possible if you hold down the Alt key whilst you're in there - as well as highlighting looty stuff it also highlights hostiles........it also gives you cramp in your fingers, mind.... ;)

oh well I don't like finding them, they take in a slot for an other weapon I can sell. Cat is much more usefull because you can wield a weapon with it

And you still can see during fighting with Catpotion. Even if you manage to change in time from torch to sword, it's immediately pitchdark... GL fighting then ]:->

Top Bottom