[ACT II] 2 thugs in the sewers

+
[ACT II] 2 thugs in the sewers

How do you get rid og the 2 thugs in the sewers?And is there a way of blasting open locked gates??

There are two thugs guarding a gate in the sewer. I can't kill them. All they will say is "This is private property". Is this someplace we can get into?

Yes, don't worry as you will be able to get into the 'private place' later on... There's nothing you can do with or to the thugs in Act II...

I got through this once and then got killed - reloaded and did something else in between. Have tried to get in again using the password and they are not budging - back to 'private property' again. Any clues please?

agepam said:
I got through this once and then got killed - reloaded and did something else in between. Have tried to get in again using the password and they are not budging - back to 'private property' again. Any clues please?
There are 2 things you can try try reloading the same save and see or you can go back to a earlier save that mite fix it check your auto save there should be a save just befor you get to the Thugs

By the way, does the Lionheaded Spider Cult's hideaway have anything to do with the Salamanders? It just seems like even Vizima's sewers are overpopulated! ;D

GeralttheWhiteWolf said:
Yeah, it is full down there! I wouldn't be surprised to see ninja turtles down there! ;D
Not ninja, but dead Triss...
image by Hostile

Top Bottom