[ACT II] Best way to to get into the hospital

+
[ACT II] Best way to to get into the hospital

I am postivie this has been answered but can someone tell me the best say to get into the hospital the first time.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
It is not too long - I always avoid spending money on bribes, so every time I just get the ring. (If we talk about the right hospital of course... II act? or V?)

Whisperwind said:
break your leg? :D pay the guard :) unleas you dealed with Siegfried, he'll probably will let you in in that case :) There's a signed ring which can be obtained from Vincent Meis, but I think it might take too long to get it...
Actually you have to work on your own and deny Siegfried the honor to work with you to get into the hospital for free :)

Depends on the things you have done before... :hmmm: Did you take his support to fight the c.o.c.k.atrice? Then you get the city guard signt ring from Siegfried. Otherwise you will get it from Vincent Meis... when you proofed him innocent.

I thought you get the ring from Vincent either way. Siegfried just lets you through either docks or hospital depending on whether you helped him or not respectively.

the city guard ring does come from Vincent and not from Siegfried .... but orens go a long way, you *can* bribe people, you know ;Dwhether or not you work with Siegfried in the sewers determines where he will be after, not who gives you the ring

The bribes are not real expensive, either; you don't have to give the guy hundreds of orens. I don't remember the exact figure that works, but I think it's somewhere around 30.

wickerps said:
I am postivie this has been answered but can someone tell me the best say to get into the hospital the first time.
Interesting. There seems to be several different ways to get in the hospital. I spotted Shani walking to the hospital around 10:00 and followed her in. No charge. No special ring (having decided not to join the Order).

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Magdoran said:
Magdoran said:
Interesting. There seems to be several different ways to get in the hospital. I spotted Shani walking to the hospital around 10:00 and followed her in. No charge. No special ring (having decided not to join the Order).
I have to try that :D On which patch did You manage to do that? 1.4? If not - is it still working... :hmmm: Gotta try ;D

Magdoran said:
Magdoran said:
Lucky devil ;) Did it work when you enter the hospital on an other occasion... without Shani?
Magdoran said:
the city guard ring does come from Vincent and not from Siegfried .... but orens go a long way, you *can* bribe people, you know ;Dwhether or not you work with Siegfried in the sewers determines where he will be after, not who gives you the ring
Yes I received the ring from Vincent but I could swear an oath I got it from Siegfried on an other playthrough... from last year, likewise I could be wrong here and forgot it :hmmm:

Vattghern said:
I have to try that :D On which patch did You manage to do that? 1.4? If not - is it still working... :hmmm: Gotta try ;D
I'm on the most current version I believe: 1.4.5.1280. I noticed a lot of activities run to time if you observe them. There are also occasionally clues as the people talk to each other too.

PetraSilie said:
Lucky devil ;) Did it work when you enter the hospital on an other occasion... without Shani?
You have to go in with Shani the first time. Once this happens you retain access. But not before.

To get the city guard ring from Vincent, you just need to NOT talk to the private investigator, and start talking to the suspects your self. Go fro vincent and then the quest is updated. Enter the wharehouse and kill the salamanders, that way you will be suspicious of vincent, then march towards the inn talk to coleman and then leave the dike. A conversation between you and him will prove vincent is no suspect but a men of good. That way you go to Vincent and prove he is right and he will reward you with a ring... (not so difficult and you finish a quest, like killing two birds with one stone)

I think, the best way you can get to hospital is to go and ride for a public transportation. Then find that hospital._________________ Add removed by [MOD]

ladyapol03 said:
I think, the best way you can get to hospital is to go and ride for a public transportation. Then find that hospital.
HAHA, very funny :mad:Maybe the best way is to let Siegfried or Shani do it for you. Otherwise the orens aren't that big of a deal. A simple problem really. :peace:

Top Bottom