[Act II] C*ockatrice problem

+
[Act II] C*ockatrice problem

I am supposed to get the ++++atrices head from the sewer but when I double-click on it it says inventory is full, the inventory is less then half-full. I have tried the take-all button the double-click ands dragging it to every availible spot in my inventory but it refuses to let me take it. ANY ideas welcome as I am stuck here till I get it as I hate having half completed quests if there is anything I can do to avoid them.

It should go on your trophy hook, not into your regular inventory.Did you kill any named monsters in chapter1 and forget to turn in the head to the Royal Hunter and now have something already on your trophy hook?

It could be a bug or something ???Try to reload a previuos save and see if it still doesn't work. Are you sure your trophy slot is empty? Anyway, this quest is optional you are not stuck there in the sewers. You are not forced to bring the head to VIncent. Just follow Siegfried and he will lead you out in the Temple Quarter.

Yes I do have the Maal'kad although I am not sure what it is for yet. I also checked the hook and it doesn't have anything attached to it. Went back into sewer and the ****atrice remains are still there and the head is there also on the remains.

Keep Maal'khad for another quest (the same Petra suggested). For the ****** head....well, leave it, you'll have more than one occasion to collect trophy heads very soon. If you have the same problem with other Trophy mosters, then it's defenitly a bug :beer:

If you haven't gone too far in your game I would start again from an earlier save game. Maybe then you can pick up the c.ockatrice head. It influences extras of the trophy quests how many you collected in the differnt chapters of the entire game.

Top Bottom