Act II, collected 10 wolf pelts, Jean-Pierre missing from landing!

+
Act II, collected 10 wolf pelts, Jean-Pierre missing from landing!

First of all this is the best rps I've ever played and I'm only this far in. Wipes the floor with Zelda, Chrono Trigger, etc. and that's saying a lot seeing as those are childhood favorites of mine. Anyways, I have The Witcher EE, patched with the Polish uncensored content and I'm almost done with Act II. I've just got to pay Leuvaarden to get the my final Sephirot and open the tower....However, Jean-Pierre is nowhere to be found, and I've tried meditating to each major time of day, and I've covered most nearly the entire map (but only at certain times of day). It says he's supposed to be at the landing but only the Ferryman and the Fisherman are there. Any ideas here would be much appreciated!

Wow, that sounds really frustrating.If you've been there during the day, and Jean-Pierre is not there, then something's wrong. I just opened his NPC file in Djinni, and he's supposed to be there from 9:00 until 20:00 (8 pm). Sometimes saved games become glitchy. You might try restoring from a previous save and see how that works.

Forum veteran
It did happen once to a firiend. All he did was take the boat to the Dike and back, and all of a sudden... found. Try it, report if still nothing. :peace:

Top Bottom