[ACT II] Complete Walkthrough of Vizima Confidential

+
You say "kill the wraiths" like it's an easy thing! I'm unable to even affect them, even with my silver coated with Spectre Oil! AARD knocks them over, but they get right back up and my VITALITY keeps going down, even if I take SWALLOW before I enter. I'm staring down at my dead body as I wait for the interminably long reload. BOTH wraiths have VITA FULL CIRCLES, as if my sword had ZERO EFFECT! What the hell is going on here????

I don´t usually read any spoilers because I want manage on my own but now when I think I´m pretty close the end of Act II decided to read this walkthrough, which is great btw!Though, I did some things different :)But now I have killed the Golem and I have the sephirasstones (?) and I need to replace them into the monoliths or what are those. I have only two more to go but damn I´m still facing problems with the plants hih! (Echinops or something..)Is the final fight with Azar and the professor hard ? :-X

the fight with Azar is manageable
There's Azar, the professor and Azar summons an Ifrit. You fight the Ifrit first, then Azar and the professor, concentrate on Azar ... it will seem like you are getting nowhere, but don't worry the fight just ends automatically when he is somewhere between one half and one third of his full vitality.I use Strong steel on him with a good oil and make sure to take swallow before, of course. If you like blizzard, you can take that too -- i don't (well, other than just to walk around with geralt stoned)

Win, you should have been placing the seraph stones as you found each obelisk! You can't place the stones incorrectly since the correct one is highlighted in your Quest slots (scroll left or right to find them), but now you have to tromp thru the swamp facing bludzeigers, alghouls, wyverns and especially the dreaded echinops! I can't say I found them easy but if you have IGNI pumped up (especially incinerate, which keeps them burning) and stay out of the range of their poisonous thorns, use strong silver (some say fast but IMHO strong does more damage) they will die.Next time you level, search your attributes for the add on that grants 50% poison resistance, too. I think it's either in dexterity or one of the other top five.IMPORTANT! Make sure you have completed ALL Quests in the Swamp and Temple Quarter before facing Azar, because you'll be in ACT 2 before you know it. You CAN return to the Temple Quarter/Swamp but you'll have your hands full.

Now I´m in Act III. I thought I would kill Azar but then they just disappeared and Triss found me and took me to her home :OFunny! Is Triss bad person btw? She was talking to someone in a suspicious way.I didn´t complete all quests in Act II. Most of them I did I guess, but I need to bring 10 wolf pelts to Jean-Pierre (?) to get money and I´d need also to say to Leuvardeen (?) that I have killed the drowners in the swamp landing to get reward. Is this still possible? :-\

The people are still around, I think (maybe not Jean Pierre, but maybe he waits) ... it's certainly worth talking to them to see. Leuvaarden is definitely around but it depends what conversation options you get.
Triss is not bad, she's one of the good guys .. you may not like her, but she is not evil
I'd be interested to know if you can finish those quests for sure, post your results :)

Winstar said:
.I didn´t complete all quests in Act II. Most of them I did I guess, but I need to bring 10 wolf pelts to Jean-Pierre (?) to get money and I´d need also to say to Leuvardeen (?) that I have killed the drowners in the swamp landing to get reward. Is this still possible? :-\
Go to the Druid's Grove, kill the three wolves, meditate at the nearby fireplace - wait an hour and the wolves will respawn. Repeat until you have ten pelts.If you talk to Leuvaarden , you'll probably still get your pay.

Oh I meant that I already have the ten wolf pelts and killed the drowners, but I didn´t collect my reward and so on.But now I collected my reward from Jean-Pierre (so he was still in the swamps! ) but Leuvardeen is still there, but I dunno whether I can get money from him anymore.Maybe later when I see him, I shall inform you game widow :)

gamewidow said:
thanks very much Winstar, I'll add that information to the wiki :)
I have met Leuvaarden and there were no option about the reward from slaying drowned dead. So I guess it´s not possible anymore to get payment from him :)

thanks for checking :) -- and you didn't lose much anyway ( 400 orens, 2500 XP) .. that's only a basilisk and a half ;)

I would hardly call what I said an "evil tone". You'll undoubtedly get similar advice to "live and learn" from many others in many things you do in life; the other advice is just common sense. Please stop asking for help or advice if you can't express at least a minimal level of appreciation.

c'mon guys .. play nice ... don't make me flex my moderator musclesthere's no need to dictate to people how they should or should not write .. other than to try to be civil, but that is subjective ... perhaps you could both start by assuming that the other was NOT trying to be rude and simply chose wording that was perceived as suboptimallet's not have a flame war

So I pissed off both Thaler and Vincent and now I can't get into the cemetery. I talked to Shani and she told me about him. Then I saw the mysterious man outside of Thaler's house before talking to him but the only option I have is to tell Thaler that I know about his tryst with Shani. I don't have any reloads either so what can I do? :(

it's hard to say without knowing what else you've done ...have you talked to Coleman ? is Coleman alive ? have you revisited old conversations ? sometimes there's new stuff and it doesn't always "light up" in the dialogue options ...

Top Bottom