[ACT II] Echinopsae and Coccacidium

+
Tlazolteotl said:
Cheap is the best way to play ... I come up with the cheapest tactics, 'cos they're fun.I have a really cheap combo I use vs. Azar Javed (final encounter, not act 2), in which Geralt takes no damage at all.It involves cycling Aard 4, Yrden, Quen 5, and the Strong Steel 4 charged attack.
I cannot believe it... do my eyes decieve me?? We have cheap'os in the forum. :eek: Ah, just joking.Whatever knocks your nugget is okay by me, as long as you enjoy yourself. Though I encourage challenging oneself, finding cheap shortcuts can be a challenge too ;)

petza said:
i keep missing the cocatrice how i do hit him more
If you have trouble hitting something, it's usually a sign that you're either not high enough level or you're using the wrong sword style. Remember in the tutorial, where you learned Strong style, Fast style, and Group style? Those differences are crucial. Obviously, you don't want Group style for a single cocatrice. :D For other monsters, it's best to use Strong style if you can hit them with it (it does lots more damage) and Fast style if you can't. What level are you?What style are you using on the cocatrice? If you're using Strong style, change to Fast -- it should make a big difference.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
i keep missing the cocatrice how i do hit him more
If you have trouble hitting something, it's usually a sign that you're either not high enough level or you're using the wrong sword style. Remember in the tutorial, where you learned Strong style, Fast style, and Group style? Those differences are crucial. Obviously, you don't want Group style for a single cocatrice. :D For other monsters, it's best to use Strong style if you can hit them with it (it does lots more damage) and Fast style if you can't. What level are you?What style are you using on the cocatrice? If you're using Strong style, change to Fast -- it should make a big difference.
i dont miss the cocatrice he doges me i made a mistake im only level 8 ive got no styles they took them when i went to jail

petza said:
i dont miss the cocatrice he doges me i made a mistake im only level 8 ive got no styles they took them when i went to jail
They took your steel sword; they didn't take your sword styles! The sword styles are skills that are in Geralt's mind; the jailer can't take those. :DIt sounds like you're missing a lot of the knowledge you need to play this game. Did you turn off "tutorial" in the Options menu? I'd suggest that you read the manual; you might also want to look at the Witcher Wiki. The part about sword skills is here.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
They took your steel sword; they didn't take your sword styles! The sword styles are skills that are in Geralt's mind; the jailer can't take those. :DIt sounds like you're missing a lot of the knowledge you need to play this game. Did you turn off "tutorial" in the Options menu? I'd suggest that you read the manual; you might also want to look at the Witcher Wiki. The part about sword skills is here.
i dont no were they are but my stylles are gone i never turned of the tutorial

petza said:
Maybe you installed the Immersion Mod?? That's when they disappear.Try the shortcut key 'Q' I think, to change styles for Steel or the other for Silver.

56236 said:
56236 said:
Maybe you installed the Immersion Mod?? That's when they disappear.Try the shortcut key 'Q' I think, to change styles for Steel or the other for Silver.
If you look at this person's posts, they don't know how to make potions, eat, or level up, so I don't think this person knows enough to have installed a mod. ;)

Corylea said:
If you look at this person's posts, they don't know how to make potions, eat, or level up, so I don't think this person knows enough to have installed a mod. ;)
Maybe you're right. But, there are some people who don't play a game until they have installed every upgrade, update and mod there is available for a game. :D

Yes, there are... a very few. And if you take a look at the things Petza wants to know it's most likely he doesn't belong to this group.

Top Bottom