[ACT II] Gramps's comments

+
[ACT II] Gramps's comments

So, after having taken him to the Melitele's altar pretty straight the first time, on my second playthrough I noticed that gramps has quite a bit to say, actually. What scenes have you been able to get out of him? For me:Clay Pits: He comments about the vodyanoi here.0th Obelisk: On this island, he game me the formulae to King and Queen and Maribor Forest (awesome, seeing that now I can skip the Maribor Forest- and Zerrikanian Alchemy-books)Cave Entrance: He commented about the late Vran here, and said something about a treasure inside the cave.Place of Power: He gave commentary on what places of power are and how to use places of power.Are there some I missed?

Curious, that doesn't mention him knowing King and Queen. Thanks. I guess I've milked him for most of his worth (as I already have Ain Soph Aur and Perfume, and am gonna kill him).

For some reason it didn't trigger for me at the island with Place of Power, but I went to the Druids' Grove and got it there. I decided to consider Gramps my tour guide :p Too bad I missed the Tower. Hmm, does he do if you take him to his hut? I didn't get to try that.

Also, he may not comment if you already have the knowledge (I'm not sure about this as i personally haven't taken his tour yet -- shocking after 30 runs, but next time!) :witchmas:

Top Bottom