[Act II] LOST LAMB

+
[Act II] LOST LAMB

Hello folks I have been doing some of the stuff in the swampo and ran into this little mission. The funny thing isthat I ran into that little lost boywhile I was clearing the swamp and the clay pits of Drowners and didnt think anything of him other thannot letting him get killed while I killed the Drowners. Now that I am looking for him, I cannot find him to solve this miission. Anyone have a clue on where I might be able to find this little boy lost in the swamps?

When it's time to find him, you won't be able to help it, he'll be somewhere that you need to go to. So don't sweat it -- just play, and he'll turn up.

During this quest talk to many NPCs as possible about the lost boy and children in general regardless of the race :angel:

Thanks for the replies, I guess I will just continue to play and keep chattin it up with the other npc's til I find him

Oh, and one VERY important point:When you find the boy and go back to Vaska to report that you've found him, tell her you found him FIRST, before you report on the success of any other quests you happen to have completed. There's a bug where the A Lost Lamb quest fails if you report the success of a certain other quest before it. So tell Vaska about the boy FIRST.Also, you get this quest in Chapter II but don't complete it until Chapter III, so if you're at the end of Chapter II and don't have the boy, don't worry -- you're not supposed to find him until Chapter III.
PetraSilie said:
During this quest talk to many NPCs as possible about the lost boy and children in general regardless of the race :angel:
*smile* Indeed. There's a certain lady to whom it will be educational and satisfying to speak. ;)

Top Bottom