[ACT II] My first dissapointment with this game

+
i'm pretty darned sure those are the only three choices of guest ... but hey! i could be caught in a paradigm as well and have missed something, don't rely on *my* word alone -- i know plenty of you don't! :)this game is all about exploring possibilities ... how do you think i get all this information (or misinformation!) ? I've tried all these things personally, so clearly there must be more things that i have not found ... i'm observant, but not superhuman :) ... trying to take tips from Geralt though! ;Dp.s. ... should i start paying Corylea for all this free publicity ?

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
I was wondering if there are any others you can chose to invite besides Zoltan,Carmen,or Siegfreid?
Those are the only ones I've ever heard about, and since Game Widow has played something like thirty times, I think we'd have heard if there were any more.
Well I did some checking on my game and yes those are the only ones you can invite to the party I even ask the Nurse in the hospital :D

@ Game Widow :wave:Do you know if depending on who you bring to Shani's party makes a difference on getting her sex card? I know the first time through I brought Carmen and she was a little pissed even though she wouldn't admit it. And, I don't remember if I went back to talk to her after to illicit sex or not but, I know I didn't get it that go round. Second time around was with Zoltan and I got it that time. Didn't even know you could invite Sigfried--I wonder if he mucks it up for ya. I'll have to try that on my third go round :DCool--gonna get Sigfried next time

no it doesn't :) ... even if you bring Carmen, you can still get Shani's sex card ...you just need red roses after the party. Siegfried definitely doesn't muck your chances and i really like the party scene with him :wave:

BTW, for anyone who is confused "dyke" is another term for a lesbian.See, you learned something today! :)

Top Bottom