[ACT II] Re-friending the Blacksmith?

+
[ACT II] Re-friending the Blacksmith?

Greetings,I've found that the Dwarven blacksmiths will no longer deal with me. They used to after I apparently got a recommendation from Zoltan (sp?) but now they're back to telling me they only work with friends. All I can think is that because I ended up
having to fight the band of non-humans in the swamp
? Is that what happens or could this be a bug?Please advise.Cheers.

its intended behaviour. there are 2 blacksmiths and their shopkeepers. if dwarven doesnt want to deal with you, go to the order one.if you help scoia'tel order blacksmith wont trade with you but dwarven will..

Ah, thank you. That's what I was afraid of. The Order Blacksmith isn't offering to apply the sun meteorite I picked up. Ah well.Cheers.

now order wouldnt help me ... neither does dwarns ..and inside trade quarter .. the black smith would help me if only i provide a gem.. ok find.. i gave him the gem.. but all i could do was to buy his item.. not forging with my stones.. i have 1 yellow 1 blue and 3 red.. er is that a bug?

you need to have witcher sword in your equipment to reforge it. you have harvall now, dont you?

flashintheflesh said:
you need to have witcher sword in your equipment to reforge it. you have harvall now, dont you?
No you don't. You can have just the three meteorites and he should make you a new sword. Besides, if you're in the trade quarter, you're in Chapter 3 already and need to ask on that subfroum if there are any peculiarities. If you go to Temple quarter, talk to either the Order Armorer or the Dwarf Blacksmith (depending on whose friend you are) to get the reforging. You need the hammer and anvil icon, not the normal shopkeeper icon.

Top Bottom