[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

+
AurelianoBuendia said:
Have to admit,I didn't think twice while choosing Carmen.I reckon it wouldn't be my first choice in real life though,no no :wall:
As soon as I heard "invite a friend" I thought YES! I can finally get Carmen! and perhaps shani at the same time! LOL.I thought Carmen was the obvious choice. LOL

infamousjeff said:
[As soon as I heard "invite a friend" I thought YES! I can finally get Carmen! and perhaps shani at the same time! LOL.
Perhaps there will "orgy cards" in The Witcher 2? ]:->

nimue

Forum veteran
Thaler said:
Thaler said:
[As soon as I heard "invite a friend" I thought YES! I can finally get Carmen! and perhaps shani at the same time! LOL.
Well, there is the two nurses' card already... a first step?

Nimue said:
Nimue said:
Nimue said:
Well, there is the two nurses' card already... a first step?
Indeed! And if they take this to the next step, it will blow away (oh stop with the "pun intended" already, lol) every game ever made."THE WITCHER II: Three's Company"

Amazing. Can you plow clerks? Damn, why there are 10 things I didnt know about the game. i learnt them in the forum at least. And about the party-I will invite the talking ghoul and play rock paoer scissors with her.

TahirAhmadTalpur said:
Hello,I know alot of threads have been created on this quest but I just want to ask one question and that question is a little different from others.I have completed the game once, in my first game I selected Carmen for Shani's party as my companion, she surely made shani jealous about Geralt and in the end I choose to plow shani to complete the quest. After chapter 2 I have selected triss to have Alvin with her, that made shani mad and in chapter 5 she says to Geralt that he plowed her on occasion and trusted someone else for a child ;DNow I am playing the game for the second time, so here I donot want to repeat this, my question is simple "Is there any way to complete the quest "An old friend of mine" without f*&^ing shani ?" . Lets assume that again I want to select triss for Alvin but I also want shani not to accuse me of plowing her ;) To achieve this I selected Siegfield as my companion this time and guess what Shani and Siegfield saw each other during Dandelion's song as they are going to like each other but again to complete the quest I have to give shani some flowers as my thanks so this time I selected yellow roses rather then red ones to show that I am just a friend nothing more but the quest does not complete with yellow flowers (What the heck). Is there no way to complete it without getting dirty with her :-\She always insist on red roses looks like she just wanted herself to be f&c#ed :wall:
Go figure, Read the Journel when Act I begins, read about shani, Are you surprised?

Can I go to the party in ACT III? I forgot to go there in act II [Thu I gave her the drinks, I didnt invinte a friend to the party]. Pleas tell me fast so I wont need to recover much then the boss fight...

Just if curiosity If I want to remain neutral, and invite say Siegfried, will it change something and get me "closer" to the order or something?

NSilentSword said:
Just if curiosity If I want to remain neutral, and invite say Siegfried, will it change something and get me "closer" to the order or something?
No. Go ahead and invite Siegfried, having him at the party is actually cute :)
You can invite Siegfried, Carmen or Zoltan. Each guest will give the party a slightly different turn.
And I fully agree with Whisperwind, the party is well worth going back a few saves just for its entertainment value. Have fun :beer:

Top Bottom