[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

+
GruttePier said:
[glow=red,2,300]Spoiler![/glow]You should try Carmen, it's very, very funny to see Shani jealous.
I tried her, but she wanted me to pay her to attend. Did you find a way to have her attend just as a friend, not as a hired girl?

How does one get Shani's sex card in Act II? I assume its possible? I've collected the Cellandine, spoke to her about the blade, and now under the quest "Old Friend of Mine" is says I should see Shani as she "owes me one". However, every time I talk to her, now (at her home), I get the same dialog over and over. There is no advancement of the story.is there another thing I need to do to continue this "quest"?

Mind if I give you a spoiler? Well here it is anyway. You only get to sleep with her MUCH later on, or in Chapter 3. I can't remember.
This is useful for later on in the game as this favour that she owes you will be to secretly do an autopsy (you ask her to do it). But to get to do this bit you need to continue to do other quests until you get to this moment.

depending on a major choice in chapter 3, you'll get 2 chances to sleep with her.your first chance is indeed in this chapter
It happens after the party at her place, and you must bring her some RED roses ;)

Ah! I know the game has some sexual content, and I just "assumed" that a "favor" from Shani (who is willing to talk to you half naked) would also be sexual. Maybe my mind is just in the gutter...? ;) ;DAnd thanksfor the fast replies.

hey, i'm a woman and i thought the same thing, but no, the favour is of a professional (medical) nature, the sex is entirely up to Geralt to elicit :)

Did you guys miss the party at shani's in ACT II ? After you did the autopsy and some of the investigation go to shani's talk to her she'll tell you she needs certain alcohols get them talk to her she'll tell you to invite a guest Make sure you invite His dwarf buddy not Carmen. After the party over, talk to her again for your chance to sleep with her. You can actually get two sex cards from her if you choose her side in ACT III but, wasn't my preference. But, the second one is much better cardEDIT: Yes, doesn't matter who invited. Found out in another similar thread.

Brought the drinks to Shani after midnight (maybe several days later) but all she talks about is her nightmare. :'( Where did I go wrong? Is this a bug?I have the latest Enhanced.Thanks in advance.

I suppose she's already given you the quest, and it appears in your Journal. You also need the correct types of drinks (Mettina Rosé, Cherry Cordial Spirit and Temerian Rye Vodka). Then you need to talk to her in her home. If it doesn't work, it's most certainly a bug. Try to "jolt" the quest entry a bit by dropping the drinks and picking them up again, and see if it updates the quest.

that's because when you give her drinks she tells you to find 1 more companion for the party. she wont tell anything new until you do that.

It actually doesn't matter who you bring to the party, you'll still have the chance to sleep with her. Your companion determines the dialogue that plays out, the task you need to accomplish, and the song Dandelion sings.

I have the same problem. The conversation option showed up ONCE at one point and I didn't give it to her. I think I agreed to look for some.. Anyway, in the quest it wants me to collect the drinks and give them to her. No convo options with her for said drinks. I've tried all sorts of things to no avail *sigh* :(Sure seems bugged to me.

Carmen rocks! Made Shani jealous and Shani wanted to bang even more. With Carmen watching even! :evil:

Swylen said:
Carmen rocks! Made Shani jealous and Shani wanted to bang even more. With Carmen watching even! :evil:
Normally I choose Zoltan, but for kicks tried out Carmen for a change. It really shows up Shani's jealous nature. Though Dandelion's song with Zoltan is funnier...

I've visited her after dark, at work, in the evening, and in the morning. There is never any dialogue available. I've made it to Act III also, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.Any ideas?

primusdiddy said:
I've visited her after dark, at work, in the evening, and in the morning. There is never any dialogue available. I've made it to Act III also, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.Any ideas?
Yep. Too late. You need to do it immediately after the autopsy in Chapter 2.

okay, so i wanna do the "old friend of mine" quest, and i have allready gathered the party supplies.....the vodka, the cherry liquer, and the rose wine. But it still tells me to get them..... what should i do?

Top Bottom