[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

+
Hi all.Where can i buy/get Red Roses in Temple District for Shani?I tried at the merchant near Shani's house, but he only has white and yellow one.Thanks!~Ede

His full name is Adalbertus Aloysius Kalkstein ;DKalkstein as a guest on this party could add some interesting discussion topics.

PetraSilie said:
His full name is Adalbertus Aloysius Kalkstein ;D
As we find out by reading "Transmutations and Metamorphoses".You know, of all the times I've played TW, I've never properly read the books I get. This time, I'm paying close attention. There's some pretty interesting reading in there!

Thanks for the name, and btw.. ei is spelled like aj:O like Einstein, but he is Kalkstein, but Geralt and others pronounce it like long eeeeeee. So is that intentional or? And Adalbertus as Albert...And I think in the tower he said something about small atoms or particles or something like that:p So is he some sort of 13th century Einstein?

That seems like what the game leans you towards thinking, but Kalkstein is an ALCHEMIST, which in our world is a long-defunct arm of science.

Yes he is an alchemist but nevertheless he reminds me of Albert Einstein as well. And when I listen to the Murky Water's blacksmith additonal engagement I have to think of Otto Lilienthal ;D

the pronunciation of IE and EI varies from language to language and especially with proper names, you cannot simply apply a blanket rule. I imagine the germans pronounce it with the long "i" (

Top Bottom