[ACT II] The man at the sewer entrance quest

+
[ACT II] The man at the sewer entrance quest

i don't know if this has already been posted but if not then this is about the guy from the sewer entrance...although this side quest doens't affect anything in the game except it will make you richer. This guy asked me to get his family heirloom ring which is stuck in one of the trunks in the sewers and he told me that he'll be at the same spot every morning to wait for me but as soon as i got the ring i can't find the guy anywhere..tried looking for him at the crack of dawn, early morning and mid morning but to no avail..I played the game again and i didn't get to see him this time i think he'll be the first person you'll meet once you part with siegfried after killing the cockatrice..but i haven't seen him and at this point im already nearing the autopsy thingy quest and he's still not around...is this a bug?

He's there only for a short time each morning. Basically after moonset but before sunrise. You can't afford to go and rest, you need to wait for him there.WARNING: SPOILER BELOW!If you go see him before the danger sign disappears, you can get the family ring back by killing him.

Edirr said:
He's there only for a short time each morning. Basically after moonset but before sunrise. You can't afford to go and rest, you need to wait for him there.
i see thanks!..i ended up selling his ring in my first game

he is at his stop around 5 am to 6 am, somewhere between that hour he arrives and leaves the place

PetraSilie said:
You don't need to get up so early... I met him about 7:30 am as well 8)
You do if you want to kill him for cheating you and get the ring back.

Edirr said:
Edirr said:
You don't need to get up so early... I met him about 7:30 am as well 8)
You do if you want to kill him for cheating you and get the ring back.
And here Geralt is always going around saying "I don't kill humans....."

Indeed. I actually let him go, but I did test that it was possible to take the little shit's head off if you feel like it.

I still don't get it! So is he there between 5 & 6? Is this quets possible to complete in act 3? I wasn't able to complete it in Act 2 :wall: :-\

Later... about 6am to 8am (latest). I think you can't complete it in Act III. I finished it in Act II and never saw the guy again.

Top Bottom