[ACT II] Too difficult for me

+
[ACT II] Too difficult for me

I have a terrible confession to make, I've owned this game probably since it first got released but I've only played it throughto the end once...even though I like this game I can't seem to commit to it.I want to play it again all the way through and enjoy the various ways in which the story can unfold but I just can't seem to do it even now that the EE is out and installed on my computer I fail to get past chapter 2.why oh why I wonder but I find no answer.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
eee... And what is the problem exactly?To hard opponents and You die? Try lower Your difficult levelsomething stuck? where?You can't find something? what is it?C'mon, we can't help if we don't know where is the problem :)

i don't know what the problem is I have finished it once even with all the bugs and graphical glitches.I guess it's things like stepping out of the detectives house with those salamanders waiting and having to spend precious seconds drawing my weapon watching helplessly as they carve into me.I kill them all eventually but it takes the fight out of me, it makes me save my game quit the program and I start to play another game that doesn't screw me so hard/ so unfairly.it's like killing a ten drowners without getting hit once myself only to be killed by a drowned dead seconds later because of some weird glitch.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Ach, there's Your problem :DMaybe it is just a question of boredom? Try new stories like Prize of Neutrality or start playing with another "build"? Like someone created a mage-Geralt.

Is it that the combat style for you interferes with immersion? Or is it that when there are a lot of enemies to fight at once, the game slows down and gets sluggish, like you are fighting in slow motion?I'm generally a wuss player... I play everything on "easy" mode, and really, to me it seemed that most of the Witcher is pretty manageable for the fighting... yeah, I do my share of "Oh #$#@! run for the hills!", but that I just worked into my gameplay... even a most excellent swordsman is gonna think about a run for the hills if the odds are 20 to 1... If its game performance that is an issue, and not game style, you might also look at your frame rate, and tweak your game video settings (advanced tab), if its that the game is being sluggish when there are a lot of opponents. I did that, and it made the difference between a good action scene or fighting my way through molasses.

Top Bottom