[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Werewolf

+
All,I have a decision to be made. As the only way (I believe) to get werewolf fur is to kill vincent (The WereWolf) during the "Lock and Key" mission. When you get the fur you can create a useful mitigen. However when you do this you fail the Beauty and the Beast mission. What is the benefit of completing the Beauty and the Beast mission? as you dont get any money from it. Do you get a significant additional set of experience points instead? why not just slaughter the werewolf?Any help would be useful.Zooze

The reward for taking the curse away is grateful Carmen and some experience.When we decide to kill Warewolf, we get an unique potion, but Carmen is mad about that.Why not to try both options? Go through the game twice? ;D

Vattghern said:
The reward for taking the curse away is grateful Carmen and some experience.When we decide to kill Warewolf, we get an unique potion, but Carmen is mad about that.Why not to try both options? Go through the game twice? ;D
This is my third time through and every time I've cured the werewolf....for some odd reason I cant seam to bring myself to kill him :p

Release Your anger... feel the blood flowing through Your veins... take Your weapon and kill him! Feel the power of the Dark Side!Errr... wrong story :p :DJust kill Warewolf, get rid of Your feelings, You are witcher after all. You were created to defend people, to kill monsters. And Warewolf is a monster, so take Your sword and just chop his head off.Yea, correct story :DSo, just kill. It is a game. :)

There is no real difference between a monster and humans and other races. Geralt kills de Aldersberg with the silversword. It's hard to recognise the real monster :hmmm:@Zooze You can kill Vincent just for curiosity to see who helps you later in the game instead of Vince the werewolf.

With flash_in_the_flesh's insane difficulty MOD you can get the fur from Carmen when you finish the quest saving Vincent. Download the MOD and put the werewolf fur folder in the data folder of the witcher.

I am trying to get the werewolf fur from Vincent by killing him and every time I kill him it won't let me take the fur from him - it is there but when I try to take it it tells me my inventory is full even though it isn't What am I doing wrong

genthore said:
I am trying to get the werewolf fur from Vincent by killing him and every time I kill him it won't let me take the fur from him - it is there but when I try to take it it tells me my inventory is full even though it isn't What am I doing wrong
at first you should register your copy, so that we can exclude all mistakes that are possible in illegal copies

sry to bother again lol but now what, i gave the papers to leuvaarden, went to the sewers with these knights who put a lader that leads to another salamandra hideout, with a guy speaking in the mirror, killed all salamandra, took this weird shiny stone and euhm im stuck again now what lol, and how do complete the quest " beauty and the beast " ? where carmen his boyfriend is a werewolf, how do i do that? Thnx :)

Tugrul said:
sry to bother again lol but now what, i gave the papers to leuvaarden, went to the sewers with these knights who put a lader that leads to another salamandra hideout, with a guy speaking in the mirror, killed all salamandra, took this weird shiny stone and euhm im stuck again now what lol, and how do complete the quest " beauty and the beast " ? where carmen his boyfriend is a werewolf, how do i do that? Thnx :)
after i got it you have to go and see Triss...cos you chose Shani I guess u have to go see her. The quest updates you all the time so i dont see how you could have any problem..track it on the map.after I took the stone from the mirror, i saw the werewolf after leaving..thats the next step to completing "Beauty and the Beast" but as far as i know that quest is optional so i dont know what happens otherwise...

liveinabox said:
liveinabox said:
after i got it you have to go and see Triss...cos you chose Shani I guess u have to go see her. The quest updates you all the time so i dont see how you could have any problem..track it on the map.after I took the stone from the mirror, i saw the werewolf after leaving..thats the next step to completing "Beauty and the Beast" but as far as i know that quest is optional so i dont know what happens otherwise...
i went to see shani but nothing, i dont know how to track it on the map lol.. and i got the stone but i didnt see the werewolf leaving.. i go to carmen and the only thing i get is " Whats ur real name and bye " .. my quest doesn't update me lol

Tugrul said:
Tugrul said:
Tugrul said:
i went to see shani but nothing, i dont know how to track it on the map lol.. and i got the stone but i didnt see the werewolf leaving.. i go to carmen and the only thing i get is " Whats ur real name and bye " .. my quest doesn't update me lol
just go to quests and click track ??? its not hard. i dunno how you have got this far without using it :) if you got the stone but didnt see the werewolf then i got no idea...but im gonna guess that its too late to complete the quest "Beauty and the Beast" by that point. Go to the New Narakort Inn and speak to whoever is upstairs..that should continue it.

Hi everyone !I read all those post from this thread to find a possible relation between a kind of mushroom ( a psylocybus) that can be found in the cave in swamps when cockatrice contract is activated in act III, but I find nothing. I thought it is for the werewolf cure.By the way: someone know for what that psylocybus (hallucynogenous mushroom flavored by the hierophant) is there for ?

If you went to the Salamandra camp in the swamps and slaughtered everyone you found there BEFORE you talked to the Hierophant, you wouldn't need the mushroom for anything, so you wouldn't hear about it. (If you do things in the expected order, then you won't fight the main Salamandra in the swamps until you've talked to the Hierophant and heard about the mushroom.)

Top Bottom