[ACT III] Blue eyes (House of Ill Repute)

+
fgrobste said:
That damn knight is rude while the vampire chicks are adorable..Why kill them? obisuovly I killed the knights and his squiers and got the cool vamp card ;D
Did that too. Screw De Weyze and his bunch of bandits. They got also some nice loot too ;D

Man i thought these were pretty weak, i chose to remain neutral (not side with the vampires or the knight) so in the following battle it's everyone for themselves. I stood for a good 5 mins with all the knights and all the vampires pounding on me lol, they were doing i think 1 damage per hit ]:->

I chose to be neutral and killed everyone, expecting to get my 500 gold reward, but i exited and re-entered the house and Blue Eyes is not there, upstairs or downstairs. Does she go somewhere else?

Damnit, i did talk to her in the auto-cutscene right after the battle, but she didn't give me anything, just got angry. Then she went downstairs, so i followed her.. but she wasn't there :\

hey guys I can't find the girls with the blue eyes wjo tuned vampire or smethong! :wall: Pls help! :'(

Shinoda-Z said:
hey guys I can't find the girls with the blue eyes wjo tuned vampire or smethong! :wall: Pls help! :'(
She is in the brothel, Queen of the Night. You can find her easily, she is the only one in blue dress. Talk to her, she will sleep with you for 500 orens, do not negotiate or the cost will raise. When you are finished, talk to her about the scars on her neck and go report to Patrick from the Tower. He will say that you got to check it out, there must be a vampire mind controlling her. There is a fella guarding the stairs leading to the top, where the Queen of the Night and her fellow bruxae are. You can either show him the ring you got at the banquet (By drinking with the knight who has sworn not to say a word) or pay 250 orens (not sure about the amount). Talk to the Queen, she wil tell you that the Blue Eyes girl is being tortured by her brother. You can either kill the vampires or let them have sex with you. Anyway, if you chose the second option (sex), Patrick and his esquires will come, you can still either kill them all (Both vampires and the knight + esquires) or just kill the knight. You get a +10% damage sword from him and the Blue Eyes girl will thank you. If you chose to kill the Queen and her sisters, the Blue Eyes will ask you to kill her brother and if you decline, she will yell at you and stuff. You will go and talk to Patrick then and he will not give you a reward (no proof) and march out of the inn.Hope that helped.

Wow, I'm at this point and I don't know what to do. :wall:I wouldn't mind getting a new sword, though it sounds like it'll cost me 750$, since I didn't drink with the knight :-\Edit: The knight was still there, so I got his ring, but now I can't find Patrick. -.-Edit#2: Found Patrick, slept with the vampires (unwillingly, I might add) and remained neutral for 2 reasons. First, you get the most profit that way, and second, they're all monsters in their own way.

If you want to save the 500 orens, just pick up the gift option and drop a ring into her hand. Worked for me and saved me a lot of orens :D

I stayed with the vampires, cause Geralt best friend was a vampire. Human are monsters in their own way ]:-> :dead:

I tried to solve this without killing but the silly knight was just blinded. I'm a bit confused about the final questlog: "What kind of Witcher am I?". This is the first time the game implies i might have choosen the wrong way.What is a Witcher supposed to be? The vampire was not guilty of mind controlling the girl. Should I slay her just for being a vampire?

onkl said:
I tried to solve this without killing but the silly knight was just blinded. I'm a bit confused about the final questlog: "What kind of Witcher am I?". This is the first time the game implies i might have choosen the wrong way.What is a Witcher supposed to be? The vampire was not guilty of mind controlling the girl. Should I slay her just for being a vampire?
Well this quest is particularly equivocal about the matter of good or evil. But I think all the game follows the same line if you think you must choose between elves or flaming rose, thaler and de wett, the scoiat'el and brogg, the mob and abigail. Indeed the quest about the beast is the best for that because in that case all were guilty, from the reverend to odo and abigail as well. There were different kind of guilt, and it's the same for all the rest of the storyline.

Yes thats right, but this time the game tells me for the first time: "What have you done? What kind of Witcher are you?"All the other decisions come out as "It was not easy to choose but i had my reasons". The lesser evil principle.And concerning the Abigail quest, neutral or not: Handing a defenseless women over to an angry mob to lynch her is just plain bad. But in this case the game don't asks you "What kind of Witcher are you?"Both quest are quite similar, yet the game treats them differently.

And you will see that many times later the game will tell the same: what kind of witcher are you? especially about the quest "Identity".I think you're when you say one must save Abigail, I would do same if it was all real (unfortunatly in our world there are lot of women that die for being guilty, see in some islamic countries).Anyway, could I ask your help in case I'll escape from a angry crowd? :pJust a question: what do you prefer between Scoia'tel and Flaming Rose?

secondchildren said:
And you will see that many times later the game will tell the same: what kind of witcher are you? especially about the quest "Identity".I think you're when you say one must save Abigail, I would do same if it was all real (unfortunatly in our world there are lot of women that die for being guilty, see in some islamic countries).Anyway, could I ask your help in case I'll escape from a angry crowd? :pJust a question: what do you prefer between Scoia'tel and Flaming Rose?
Hahah lol! Well i prefer neutrality although humans seems racistical and Scoia'tel have a good point, the middle men / people( who just want to live norman)are the ones to suffer. It' lke Zoltan said: real monsters hide behind the ideals, and bith The Flaming Rose and Scoia'tel do that.

secondchildren said:
Anyway, could I ask your help in case I'll escape from a angry crowd? :p
Depends.. unfortunately I'm not as good on group style as Geralt :pI tried to stay neutral. I'm at the bank robbery at the moment and I don't like to get involved and forced to pick a side. Turning my back on this and move away is also bad. So I decided to negotiate and avoid further deaths.. in the end I helped Siegfreid but that doesn't mean I like the Order. I tried to choose the lesser evil in every situation without favoring a faction.When I replay the game I'm going to side with the Scoia'tel from the beginning. But never the Order :)

Right 8)if you stay neutral you will gain two prizes in one in chapter 5....................I do support the elves matter because i think they're right, but unfortunatly i completly don't like yeavinn at all!!!! So any running is a hard decision.... :-X

Top Bottom