[ACT III] Six Feet Under

+
[ACT III] Six Feet Under

Having made a decision against him in the Bank quest, Sigfried will no longer talk to me. This means that he won't give me the Six Feet Under quest which involves Vetala in the Cemetary, and the trapped people in the Crypt.I'm also at a loss trying to figure out how to open the cave-ins in the Crypt to access that other area.Is there another way to start this quest?~ Roxy

The walkthrough I have shows that there are a couple of chambers to enter after doing the basic quest from an earlier act. I tried using Aard, but nothing happened. I suppose I have to add more to Aard to get rid of the boulders, then. I initially thought that getting the quest from him might open them up for me automatically, so I can rescue the trapped people.As of now, I have three points in Aard looking at the "hero" section. I hope to figure this out. Thanks for your reply.~ Roxy

They dont look like weak walls. The only reason I know that they are passable is because of the maps I saw in the walkthrough PDF file. I know that the trapped people are there, I just cannot figure out how to get there without Sigfried giving me the quest. I hope ther is another way around him to complete it.~ Roxy

I did this quest yesterday, the trapped people are not in the inaccessable part of the map. They're in the room you can get to no problem with the skeleton in it. (the skeleton is kind of in a hole in the wall).The people aren't there until you're doing the quest and get to that phase. I do know what you mean though about the crypt, if that is the right crypt i'm thinking about. I know that in one of the three i looked at the map and could see parts of corridors and rooms on the other side of some of the blocked corridors, but i'm certain there's no way to get past those boulders so it's either nothing or maybe something you can access from another place.

Top Bottom