[ACT III] Swordsmith

+
[ACT III] Swordsmith

OK, so i asked the guy to reforge my sword, and he said he'd do it in exchange for a gemstone, which i provided him with.Then in the forging screen, he wanted 1000orens for the new sword, and would buy the ore off me for around 100 a peice, what gives?

I'm in ch. III when I go to the swordsmith give him a gem cliick on reforge, then what all that comes up is the store do I buy the meteorite sword in there and sale him my 3 stones why can't I upgrade the sword I'm using it's a better sword it's the one I picked up from the dead squirrel in the bank job. Anybody help please?Scott

The translators confused a lot of people when they said that a blacksmith will "reforge" your sword. What actually happens is that the blacksmith forges you a new sword out of the three pieces of ore that you give him. When you go to get a sword forged, the new sword is in the buy window; you can examine it and decide if you want it or not.

I guess he accepts any gem (because gems are not taxed). Once I gave him a saphire and on an other playtrough a ruby.

Top Bottom