[ACT III] When is the Huntsman around?

+
[ACT III] When is the Huntsman around?

Does he have "office hours"? Reason I'm asking is 'cos I'm looking for him (it's the evening) but I can't find him where he's supposed to be.

Yup. He needs sleep just like all humans. ;) Sleeps pretty little though, I think he leaves after midnight and gets back early in the morning.

pretty much if you go to the Inn and tell the innkeep youre in need of rest and then med til noon, all the merchants and the Huntsman is out and about. My question is Huntsman shoots the same dialogue at you if you ask for a job and what pays the best. He tells you
a wolf in the swamp is giving ppl problems and thats about it-wyverns too but wyverns geralts answers arent a problem i guess if you bring him some wolf pelts maybe another dialogue gets triggered, ill have to try it

greengirl61 said:
pretty much if you go to the Inn and tell the innkeep youre in need of rest and then med til noon, all the merchants and the Huntsman is out and about. My question is Huntsman shoots the same dialogue at you if you ask for a job and what pays the best. He tells you
a wolf in the swamp is giving ppl problems and thats about it-wyverns too but wyverns geralts answers arent a problem i guess if you bring him some wolf pelts maybe another dialogue gets triggered, ill have to try it
Theres a big wolf named Voref near the druids camp in the swamp that triggers a quest for the huntsman once you kill it (and loot it) and also a royal wyvern named Moa that can be found on the aptly named Wyverns Island =)

Thanks! Ive missed this wolf somehow...Ill look for it and head to the Wyvern area afterwards, heard theres a surprise there too....:)

Like the Temple Quarter, the Trade Quarter citizens avoid staying out after dark due to the curfew, and the beasties.The huntsman is around during the daytime, like the merchants ;)

greengirl61 said:
Thanks! Ive missed this wolf somehow...Ill look for it and head to the Wyvern area afterwards, heard theres a surprise there too....:)
Aye it took me a while to find the wolf aswell to be honest =) He is a bit deeper in the Swamps then the others and patrols around.I usually find him very close to where the Ghouls,Alghouls,Graveirs spawn at night time..near the camp fire and two corpses =) The place is covered in beggartick plants as well..another indication that your in the right place.Hope that helps^^

i find that he roams in a rough circle which includes the area you mentioned Serenkar then over to the golem / pylon area, then south, east and around back towards the north :wave:

And if all else fails..theres always the option of running around blindly while holding down the Alt key eh^^ lol ;D

Top Bottom