[Act IV] Dandelion not showing up at dusk

+
[Act IV] Dandelion not showing up at dusk

I'm at the point in Alina's quest where I'm supposed to meet Dandelion in the Fields at dusk so he can sing to her. But he isn't showing up. Is there a specific time he's supposed to be there? I've tried right up until Alina disappears and still he doesn't come.

He's supposed to come right before Alina disappears. I think it was around 7 pm, but it doesn't hurt to show up half an hour earlier, just in case. Did you tell him to meet you in the Fields regarding the quest?

I can't remember what time it was, but I do remember standing at the entrance to the fields and pretty much stalking him from there to Alina to make sure he made his appearance ;D Saved his ass a few times too, from memory

If he still doesnt show up medidate a full day close to when he should show up, that usually fixes it

I had problems to find him as well. The journal says 8 p.m., but meditation till "evening" takes you to 7 p.m.(or 7:30 I think) and that´s too late. Frostshoxx is right, you should come to meeting around 6:30 p.m. already. If Dandellion is not there, meditate once more to another 6:30.

SilverGryphon said:
I can't remember what time it was, but I do remember standing at the entrance to the fields and pretty much stalking him from there to Alina to make sure he made his appearance ;D Saved his ass a few times too, from memory
Yeah, it's pretty cool -- the game doesn't just teleport him to the right location at the appropriate time; he really does walk in, just as if he were real. Maybe the times when he doesn't show up, he got killed on the way. :)

Top Bottom