[Act IV] Dice Poker vs. Sharpers

+
[Act IV] Dice Poker vs. Sharpers

For some reason, I can only bet 2 gps every time I play with maximum wages against Chierandan or The Gambling Ghost. What gives? I can't somehow believe they only have 110gp to play with if that's just the opening bid.

well ... the elves are on the run and poor, so it's not surprising that Chireadan hasn't much money ... and how much money do you expect a ghost to carry anyway ? ;D

gamewidow said:
well ... the elves are on the run and poor, so it's not surprising that Chireadan hasn't much money ... and how much money do you expect a ghost to carry anyway ? ;D
It's just weird that they have the 110 for the opener bid and then nothing more...

If you are gambling in Act IV just for the $$$, choose the hermit in the fields. I also find that choosing a gambler right next to a fire or offering free lodgings is quicker than "reloading" the scene via a location change. With the hermit, gamble all he's got, then use the fire to meditate for 1 hour. Rinse and repeat. As long as you use Igni to light the fire, you aren't spending anything on the meditation.

Top Bottom