[Act IV] Perfume in act IV ?!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Act IV] Perfume in act IV ?!

Is there a way to get perfume in act IV if you don't have de formula ?I found a peasant woman who is asking for perfume.

I personally haven't tried this, but you should be able to make it without knowing the formula: I think it is 1 alcohol + 1 vitriol + 1 Aether + 1 quebrith. Good luck!

Yeah, really, where is she? - I didn't see her too. I found only a peasant girl who wants a sugar doll :)

I only ran into her one time and then she was miffed at me when I told her I am not a walking parfumerie... lol

first as the perfume was at the storage and i could not give it to her she was quite..;rude...almost calling me a liar...I could not to to her for a while but after several rounds at meditating and with perfume in my backpack she was again all cooing :)so even she is a bit upset with you you still can get her later withe the perfume.the formula is in chapter...2 and 3

I never found the recipe. Is there a guide or post that lists all the recipe locations? ( finished the game and want to re-start and get everything I missed this time ).

I'm glad i kept a bottle of perfume from an earlier part of the game once i read this thread. I found the peasant girl who wanted it (she was walking about outside of the Chief's hut) BUT all i get for it was 100 orens. A bit dissapointing methinks. I thought i'd end up with another 'card' (shh, don't tell Triss) Shame :p

Stuporstar said:
I never found the recipe. Is there a guide or post that lists all the recipe locations? ( finished the game and want to re-start and get everything I missed this time ).
you might try the sidequest listings for ch2 and 3 here:http://guides.gamepressure.com/thewitcher/

I found the recipe in Act 2, in connection with the quest "A Lost Lamb". This is the quest in which Vaska asks you to find the lost boy. Although you cannot find the lost boy in Act 2, you can report back to Vaska in Act 2 that you have checked the Druid's camp (as Vaska asked); but did not find the boy; and you will keep looking. When you make this report to Vaska, you will find her in her hut amidst a group of 6-8 brickmakers who seem to be praying. If you talk to each of the brickmakers, one will tell you he wishes to reward you 100 Orens for searching for the boy. If you graciously refuse the reward, he apologizes for "testing" you (with the 100 Oren reward offer), and then gives you the perfume recipe which he holds to be of a much greater value. He tells you he hopes that you will use the perfume to find a wife and settle in the Brickmaker's villiage (kind of touching in a way).I've been able to repeat this several times on different playthroughs. __

Drinking Perfume is AWESOME.Regardless of how you get the recipe, just tell the woman you're sorry you can't help her until you learn it, then you can give it to her, and choose whether or not to take money from her.

Phantasm82 said:
I personally haven't tried this, but you should be able to make it without knowing the formula: I think it is 1 alcohol + 1 vitriol + 1 Aether + 1 quebrith. Good luck!
Yeah, this is the good formula. To get the formula entry in your journal and make perfume of your own just drink the potion.Geralt doesn't like it very much :pI hadn't a formula yet for making perfume when i encountered that woman. So i first said i must depart.Then i read this post and tried it out with an high alcohol, vitriol, aether and quebrith. Then i let geralt drink it and i got the formula for perfume.His reaction is funny. The reward is maybe not that much, but every little bit helps. And it is just nice to help someone with their love life.:)Unfortunately you don't get a card from this woman. There are only 4 in this act from who you can obtain a card and 2 of them are not in the village.

What happens if you meet one of the peasant women (one of whom wants the sugar dol and te other who wants the perfume) and you don't have it, or, you think you had it but you didn't, and you end the conversation badly? Do you get another chance if you just keep talking to peasant women, or are those dialogues only triggered once?Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think both give you a few chances. As for the conversation ending badly having any significant consequences, it doesn't. They don't necessarily hang out in exactly the same spot though

You do get another chance with both women. You may have to wait a while before they will talk to you again, or change locations (i.e. enter and leave a building). Sometimes the characters won't be there at all, and you can spend hours running around looking for them. But if you're persistent, you can eventually get both dialogues again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom