[Act IV] The Sword Aerondight

+
[Act IV] The Sword Aerondight

Why didnt I get the sword from the lady of the lake? I did the "right" [do peace betwin both sides] path, and she gave me\ said to me nothing about the sword. What do I need to do in order to get it? [I hope I still have a save before the decicions that counts are to be make].Thanks, its important to me, that sword is really, really strong and I could really use one of those [thu I just upgraded my "normal" silver sword]...

Nsis said:
Why didnt I get the sword from the lady of the lake? I did the "right" [do peace betwin both sides] path, and she gave me\ said to me nothing about the sword. What do I need to do in order to get it? [I hope I still have a save before the decicions that counts are to be make].Thanks, its important to me, that sword is really, really strong and I could really use one of those [thu I just upgraded my "normal" silver sword]...
Have you killed Dagon? I've never got Aerondight until after I've killed Dagon.

You need to complete both Ripples, and Heat of the Day quests first I think... Anyway, the peace settlement and killing Dagon, as well as putting Alina's spirit to rest.

It might just be a matter of going back to see her, and sometimes she's already at the altar, so don't be put off if she isn't there when you first get to the island. That's happened to me on a few occasions, but i've never once failed to get aerondight

Oh, I see [I just now got to when you find out that Alina is dead]. So before I finish chapter IV [when you speak with dandilaion near a boat or something so ive read in the forum], Ill go visit her... Thanks pleas lock this topic =]

If you only just found out that Alina is dead, you still have most of the chapter ahead of you and the sword is closer to the end of the chapter

Yes, so don't go counting on using it to kill monsters in Act 4.You'll get to use it enough in Act 5.

Thaler said:
And don't stress about having to drop your old sword as no one will buy it anyway. :whistle:
Makes me wonder why. It's a silver-plated sword! I mean come on they could just melt it down and get a bunch of silver out of it. I guess they don't value silver very much.

PlatinumVanguard said:
PlatinumVanguard said:
And don't stress about having to drop your old sword as no one will buy it anyway. :whistle:
Makes me wonder why. It's a silver-plated sword! I mean come on they could just melt it down and get a bunch of silver out of it. I guess they don't value silver very much.
There may be superstitious beliefs about it.

There mite be a reason why you drop the silver sword
If you notice Berengar if I'm not mistaken he only has one sword when you first meet him latter in the story he has two sword maybe he picked the one you leave behind up

Top Bottom