[Act IV] vodanoi preist chapter 4

+
[Act IV] vodanoi preist chapter 4

ive just started chapter 4 picked a quest from the naked lady by the shore went and saw barenger went back to the preist at the altar of the lady in the lake but he doesnt apair ive killed the bad guys on the shore for 3 game days but he still doesnt come back. ive been to see the lady in the lake ive done a few side quests but still no preist do i have to do this chapter in a certain way to get the sword form the lady in the lake or is this quest broken, frustrated

I forget exactly where, but once you've progressed enough in Act IV, someone will mention that he has returned. I'd continue doing whichever primary quests you may have, and check back later.

You have to move the overall plot forward for him to appear again, sometime around about when you rescue Alvin. Get the kid safe, make sure you've killed the enemy vodynoi Dagon worshipers in the area and the priest will be back, most likely at night.

Venture out in the heartland and proceed with some other quests... Alvin and Heat of the day. Afer a while the priest will show up again.

Yeah, I think the priest appears when Alvin starts following you around... That way you can deal with Dagon before finishing the main quest in that chapter.

how can i start to alvin following me ?there is no vodanoi priest , i killed all dagon worshipers that you saidand i think the marriage will be started for progress to alvin`s quest , how can i start it ?

There won't be a marriage because the bride gets killed by her sister and the sister gets killed by the bride's secret lover.I think Alvin decides to follow you after you gave him the amulett wich you receive from Dandelion. The Vodjanoi priest has nothing to do with the Vodjanoi worshipers who hang around at the waterside. He gives you the Ripples quest. He's not aggressive towards you unless you decide to attack him for any reason.

well , i think i killed the friendly vodjanoi :(i saw him in the elf`s camp after killed all worshipers , but his name was red coloured and i supposed him to enemy that is why i killed himwhat i need to do now without vodjanoi priest , i think the ripples quest can not be done without him ??and dandelion didn`t give me any amulet , also when i try to talk alvin , there is no dialog about amulet or circle for giving the gifti`m really stuck , i completed all side quests but there is no progress , i need immediate help :'(

The friendly Vodjanoi priest is the speaker of the Vodjanoi faction. Julian is the speaker of the human faction. You have to bring peace to both factions. I don't konw what happens if you killed one speaker. Check your game score with Ripples.Sure you didn't kill Teyu and his worshipers? He is an enemy and a trophy (which you bring to Tobias Hofman, mayor of the village). But I don't know if Teyu hangs around at the waterside. I always saw and met him in the fields, far away from the bank.

i saw teyu in fields in my first play and killed him , i received trophy award , but i think i killed the vodjanoi priest like i saidis there any way to complete fourth chapter without ripples quest ??if it`s not , i will need to play game from beginning :(game allowed me to kill main quest player it`s nonsense

Do you have Ripples already? It was acutally Berengars mission but he failed. You can talk to Berengar and tell him you will take the mission. Tell Julian and the Lady of the Lake as well that you took the mission. Maybe it will trigger Ripples.One option to bring peace to both faction is collecting an item from Julian and the Vodjanoi priest. An other is to "sacrifice" the cow at the altar... the Priest is not involved except that it's his idea. Don't know if you can take the cow alternative if no-one gave you this advice.

yes i have ripples already and i did other things you saidno-one gave me the advise that i can sacrifice cow , i tried to kill it but it`s not allowedthanks your all replies , i`m grateful i`ve restart the chapter IV (i was saved the game near end of the chapter III , i`m lucky :))

np ;)Good luck with the new start. If you decide for the cow alternative in Ripples and have trouble with it, try the search feature in Act IV forum with "cow"

The resolute girl will tell you in a cutscene when the Priest has returned. You need to walk around that area at night

oXideX said:
well , i think i killed the friendly vodjanoi :(i saw him in the elf`s camp after killed all worshipers , but his name was red coloured and i supposed him to enemy that is why i killed himwhat i need to do now without vodjanoi priest , i think the ripples quest can not be done without him ??and dandelion didn`t give me any amulet , also when i try to talk alvin , there is no dialog about amulet or circle for giving the gifti`m really stuck , i completed all side quests but there is no progress , i need immediate help :'(
As you are re-playing this chapter, let me say that you "will" find enemy Vodjanoi priests and followers at "the Lakeside" that you should kill.I found 2 such groups and I'm not talking about Teyu who you will encounter in "The Fields".You will know that they are enemy by the red names.The good Vodjanoi priest is always alone, and has his name in green.When you find him, he is always at the "Lady of the Lake" altar.

Top Bottom