[ACT V] Adda acting funny after rescue

+
[ACT V] Adda acting funny after rescue

When Adda leaves the graveyard she walks through the swamp and all the drowners ignore her and she zones through to Old Vizima.If you run back to the graveyard you can find she has warped back there and is starting to head to Old Vizima again only this time she hates the drowners and starts chasing them.Drink a Tawny Owl and use Aard on the drowners and Adda does finishing moves and makes cute noises. Fun hunting with her.Not sure it will happen if you've patched.

This sounds very funny and I wanted to found out. Indeed she leaves the cemetery island and walks slowly and lasciviously through the swamp ignoring all creatures... and they ignored her but didn't ignore Geralt and finally she vanished at the gates to Old Vizima. Geralt returned and *oups* she was there again, Velerad and his knights as well thogh everything was settled and cleared. But this time Adda didn't take an other walk to Old Vizima, she was glued there... I really wanted to see how she chases drowners etc. ;D

PetraSilie said:
I really wanted to see how she chases drowners etc. ;D
Same here. Maybe someone with an unpatched version would be kind enough to make a little vid and upload it to YouTube. :)

Yes I've found after patching she does the walk to Vizima and repops at the crypt but just stays there.So I pulled about 12 drowners up to the crypt to see what happens, they killed the refugees, the Knights all huddled up together and acted scared, Velerad did nothing, Adda came running and helped me kill them lol.Then she walked back to her spot and pushed Velerad out of the way, looked very cool.

:eek: What weapon does Adda use? Nothing but martial arts or just an evil look... or last remains from the Striga curse ? ;D

cute ;D
Whisperwind said:
well one thing I did see - how she pushes people to sides :D but I've seen it in banquet, when she walked to that room were she supposed to meet geralt. Even geralt doesn't push people that bad to sides XD
She's a princess, she is blue-blooded and she is spoiled ^__^

PetraSilie said:
:eek: What weapon does Adda use? Nothing but martial arts or just an evil look... or last remains from the Striga curse ? ;D
I added some screenshots of Adda fighting here.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2538.75

MR said:
MR said:
I added some screenshots of Adda fighting here.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=2538.75
I just discovered it.... some snaps are worth a nomination for the Screen of the month thread. Don't you think Geralt is a bit impolite? He watches impassively the weak girl who apparently takes an effort to kill the drowners with her cute dagger ;D

In the first version of the game Adda walked back to Old Vizima through the swamp after she came out of the crypt and Velerad told Geralt that he need to go to the Old Manor. In the EE she doesn't , is this normal or my game bugged. Just curious. DC

I did check back later and Adda , Velerad and his troops were gone. Sorry I did not find this topic when I searched Princess Adda , thanks for the move. I saw the screenshots but forgot where they were. I haven't gotten an answer whether this is normal in the EE for Adda not to return to Old Vizima.

Top Bottom