[Act V] Armour

+
[Act V] Armour

In the q armour i am in Raven's crypt.The problem is that i can't come to the place. There is to many monsters.It's most the ghost's i can't kill.Can i buy a healing potion or something??Please help.How can i come to the armour if there are to many monsters i can't kill :S.

I had a wraith-repelling talisman from some quest, and Igni'd them down. The only problem was chasing them :)But you have to kill them, so stock up on potions before re-entering. The one that doubles your vitality is godsend in hard situations.

Fiskrens said:
I had a wraith-repelling talisman from some quest, and Igni'd them down. The only problem was chasing them :)But you have to kill them, so stock up on potions before re-entering. The one that doubles your vitality is godsend in hard situations.
Ok thank you.Do you know if there are some healing potion i can buy??

You can't buy potions anywhere in the game, since it's secret Witcher knowledge behind making them (unless you sell them to someone first. But that's kinda dumb ;)). Just collect loads of ingredients and make the one's you need: I always try to have at least 3 of Swallow, Tawny Owl and White Raffard's on me. Plus some specials. You can get booze from the fencers in old town.

Fiskrens said:
You can't buy potions anywhere in the game, since it's secret Witcher knowledge behind making them (unless you sell them to someone first. But that's kinda dumb ;)). Just collect loads of ingredients and make the one's you need: I always try to have at least 3 of Swallow, Tawny Owl and White Raffard's on me. Plus some specials. You can get booze from the fencers in old town.
Ok thank you for the help. I will try :p:D.

Top Bottom