[Act V] Is there an easier way to pick up squirrel feathers?

+
[Act V] Is there an easier way to pick up squirrel feathers?

I recently mowed through the game (on easy, no less) and, aside from that annoying Koshchoy thing that was probably the hardest to beat in the whole game, there was something else that pissed me off: Near the beginning of Act 5, I'm supposed to collect 20+ feathers off of dead Scoia Tel bodies to match up to Rayla. But they keep respawning and flowing into the middle of Old Vizima, leaving me very few, very brief opportunities to search the bodies (can't do it while the combat music is going, I don't think) So in the course of completing the objective, I must have killed substantially more Scoia Tel than necessary and cursed my computer screen repeatedly ("JUST PICK IT UP, GAWD! ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ANYTIME SOON!")My question is, is there a more practical way to do it, or a method that the developers probably expected the player would do? Because that was so boring and aggravating, even though I wasn't in any serious danger of death during that crawl.

I found it pretty disgusting too ... but i did want to see what the differences were, so I sucked it up :)

This is such an annoying part of the engine -- not being able to loot or enter buildings when you are "in combat"

Best way is to collect them at the Dike and near your starting area in Old Vizima by the Fence. ou can als try to lure them there.And people, please keep on topiv and help the guy :)

Top Bottom