Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moxy3 sorry.. but naa
you post a meme... like remember that this perk exist...
and i tell you.. i did make good use of it
yeah.. just one quests.. so what?

Guys, do not make a war for a game, for god's sake.
It's clear to everyone they cut half of the game and we won't see anything apart bug fixes.

Nobody is playing this game anymore, let's move on and come back in 2 years.

I agree with not making a war over a game.

It's too early to say if they will only fix the bugs. Updates and DLCs can be anything, from few cosmetic add ons to significant improvements, and they're not being specific about these.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see.

@Moxy3 sorry.. but naa
you post a meme... like remember that this perk exist...
and i tell you.. i did make good use of it
yeah.. just one quests.. so what?

Im sorry but what kind of excuse is this?
You used the perk for one quest, was the perk really necessary for it though?
All other perks seem to have more use than a one time use.

Listen, you can like the game, thats fine by me. You can rate the game whatever you want, but looking at the game OBJECTIVELY, this game is NOT GOOD. That is a fact, if you like it or not, thats up to you.

Everyone has a subjective opinion about this game, but objectively this game is not good. Period.

Well since they stated the demo was almost completely fake and scripted I can imagine it plays better now in the final version.

What I dont understand however is the transparency aspect. If so much got cut from the final game dont be shy and hide that by not telling us about it. I remember watching interviews where they told us that driving feels clunky and the mantis blade wall hang got cut and stuff. So why not telling us about the other stuff that got cut which they advertised in the trailers.

But we can argue and discuss that for ages and it wont change anything right now since the game got released way to early. And YES also for PC! Sad they didnt comment on that.

Give me a break, its not about the hours and you know it.
People literally play 100+ hours and in the and they say that the game is broken. If you cannot stomach something you are not gonna spend that much time with it. You just dump it in the first few hours.
Post automatically merged:

The reason i didnt go deeply into it is because there are already enough threads with features that are missing, cut content or whatever you want to see in my comment. It would just make it unnecessary long. Everyone understands what i say when i talk about missing features, as there are enough threads.

The point about this thread is that according to Adam Badowski, this is the final game. THE INTENDED game. So maybe you want to list features that are in the game, so we can see how many features this "final game" has.
If they never talk about features that are supposedly cut, then I wonder, what would be left for people to ramble about?

Well since they stated the demo was almost completely fake and scripted I can imagine it plays better now in the final version.

What I dont understand however is the transparency aspect. If so much got cut from the final game dont be shy and hide that by not telling us about it. I remember watching interviews where they told us that driving feels clunky and the mantis blade wall hang got cut and stuff. So why not telling us about the other stuff that got cut which they advertised in the trailers.

But we can argue and discuss that for ages and it wont change anything right now since the game got released way to early. And YES also for PC! Sad they didnt comment on that.

Nothing got cut.
It was never in the game and just a marketing gag...

I didnt buy anthem, Destiny 2 or Fallout 76
Cyberpunk got me ... I again learned something.

Looking at Badowskis response and his 9/10 and 10/10 nonsense.
Saying that schreiers sources are not credible because only 1 gave his name... Maybe they are afraid of the consequences?
Imagine working under this person.

Let them be proud of their pc version, they live in the clouds.

Listen, you can like the game, thats fine by me. You can rate the game whatever you want, but looking at the game OBJECTIVELY, this game is NOT GOOD. That is a fact, if you like it or not, thats up to you.

Everyone has a subjective opinion about this game, but objectively this game is not good. Period.
Listen, you can hate the game, thats fine by me. You can rate the game whatever you want, but looking at the game OBJECTIVELY, this game is NOT BAD. That is a fact, if you like it or not, thats up to you.

Everyone has a subjective opinion about this game, but objectively this game is not bad. Period.

;)

Listen, you can hate the game, thats fine by me. You can rate the game whatever you want, but looking at the game OBJECTIVELY, this game is NOT BAD. That is a fact, if you like it or not, thats up to you.

Everyone has a subjective opinion about this game, but objectively this game is not bad. Period.

;)
If only.

;)
Alright, please tell us what makes this game good OBJECTIVELY and not from your pov/opinion.
Give us a reason to understand how this game could possibly be rated 9/10 or 10/10.

;)

I kinda think objectively this game is BAD open world RPG game compared to what was advertised. It may be good looter shooter dunno.

Even if you fix bugs you are still left with (no particular order):

1. Broken skills (adding mostly nothing gameplay wise, boring stat boosts)
2. No AI (police, NPCs, cars and even NPCs vs NPCs events that if you don't shoot will take forever to resolve)
3. No balance aka ultra easy journalist hard mode (either you or enemy dies to 1-3 hits/shots)
4. Broken economy (doing whole mission gives less eddies than crafting couple of legendary weapons and selling them)
5. Broken crafting (unlimited amount of components by crafting and dismantling Maxdox mk3 and Ozob's Nose)
6. No branching storytelling,
7. No activities outside story/quests/gigs (like barber, drinking in bars, BDs, any minigames etc)
8. No replayability (nomad, street kid, corpo; skill wise the game is way to easy to bother different builds IMHO)
9. Broken skill lvling (after 150h still only 17 lvl engineering/hacking - even though I hack/breach and shoot through walls all the time, crafting lvled to 20 100h ago)
10. Vanilia City (censorship, no sense of danger at any point whatsoever - no random encounters)
11. Broken 1st person car driving (can't see shit and no mirrors)
12. No reputation system.
13. Unfinished City (after you get double jump any time you try to go somewhere off beaten path, there will be broken textures/lights/objects, walk/see through walls, levitating objects, invisible walls and literally abyss where you fall under the city)
14. Maybe more I got tired.

Last edited:
Im sorry but what kind of excuse is this?
You used the perk for one quest, was the perk really necessary for it though?
All other perks seem to have more use than a one time use.

;)

I have played the game for 120 hours on my base PS4 - 33 crashes happened in that time, many, many visual glitches and a few bugs that stopped me from progressing the game and forced me to reload a save.

CP77 is a bad openworld game, maybe a decent RPG if you like that kind of stuff or an ok shooter if you treat it like this.

What I liked/disliked about the game?

Story is interesting although not rewarding and has it's plotholes.
Gameplay is meh, and unbalanced - after 25 lvl you become superpowered god and there is no challenge, even the final boss is like 3 - 10 shots and he is dead.
Music is cool and every track is a banger and original soundtrack is cool too - too bad that it glitches sometimes too during combat.
The atmosphere is pretty cool, but the worldbuilding and depth of the game(or rather lack thereof) ruins immersion in like the first hour of the game. As you can see even in the things I liked in the game there are things I don't like.
Compared to other open world game on the market this game is $h1t. End of story.
I could give it max 6/10 without the crashes, bugs and glitches - with this current state I played this game it's not even ready for a review so it's like 0/10 xD but wel... that's just my personal opinion.
I dont know... what does it mean "objectively bad game"? If enough people will dislike this game then it will be "objectively bad"? Or does it work in some other way?

Last edited:
I agree with not making a war over a game.

It's too early to say if they will only fix the bugs. Updates and DLCs can be anything, from few cosmetic add ons to significant improvements, and they're not being specific about these.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see.
as i say everytime

Adam shouldn't reply, because it's like he's giving more ammunition to Jason to shoot him back. I mean with critical hit.
That not how public traded companies can work. For one if a company is accused of something then if not guilty can sue for reputation loss, demand an apology etc. If they can't prove "innocent" then they are liable. If a public traded company says they will release a product XYZ then they can be hold accountable by investors for not delivering such product and thus predicted profits.

Right now media and some investors will point out what haven't been delivered while the company will want to appease gamers as well as those investors. Each side will highlight their points in this battle on words so it's obvious that media or laywers (not only Jason) will point out what's lacking while CDPR officials highlighting/cherry-picking what's provided or what's coming. Like for major legal backlash CDPR officials can't say they knew about the problems and they shipped the product anyway.

Alright, please tell us what makes this game good OBJECTIVELY and not from your pov/opinion.
Give us a reason to understand how this game could possibly be rated 9/10 or 10/10.
I see you didn't get my point. Never said. Its an 9/10 or 10/10. What I wanted to say is: What is "objective" is very subjective.

(Personaly I think it is a 7/10 or 8/10)

So no, I cant give you a reason why this is a 9/10 or 10/10. But that does not mean the game is bad. Marvels Avengers was bad. Godfall was bad. Resident Evil 3 R was bad... Cyberpunk is not what we all hoped for, but I can't say its "bad".
Of course you can say its bad. But don't pretend that your opinion is "objective". It is not. Thats why it is an opinion.

Things, that I think are really good in Cyberpunk:

- Soundtrack is great
- Night City looks awesome
- Story overall is good
- Some of the best side missions since Witcher 3
- Great and believable Charakters (not like this Potatoes in like 90% of all western games)
- The Cars! (as long you dont have to drive them...)
- Gunplay is much better then like in every other FPRPG (Fallout 4, Outer Worlds)
- Skilltrees allow different types of playstyle

Last edited:
I see you didn't get my point. Never said. Its an 9/10 or 10/10. What I wanted to say is: What is "objective" is is very subjective.

So no, I cant give you a reason why this is a 9/10 or 10/10. But that does not mean the game is bad. Marvels Avengers was bad. Godfall was bad. Resident Evil 3 R was bad... Cyberpunk is not what we all hoped for, but I can't say its "bad".
Of course you can say its bad. But don't pretend that your opinion is "objective". It is not. Thats why it is an opinion.

- Soundtrack is great
- Story overall is good
- Great and believable Charakters (not like this Potatoes in like 90% of all western games)
- Gunplay is much better then like in every other FPRPG (Fallout 4, Outer Worlds)
I agree, the game has some really cool aspects to it and there is potential for mechanics and world building to grow even further.

EDIT: Marvels Avengers, Godfall and Anthem all failed to hype me up when they were showing marketing for those games. The demos at press events even put me to sleep. CDPR showed off a game I rather play than the game we received but the game as of now still has the foundations to make the necessary changes to turn what we have into the game that was shown.

I see you didn't get my point. Never said. Its an 9/10 or 10/10. What I wanted to say is: What is "objective" is is very subjective.

- Soundtrack is great
- Story overall is good
This is an awfully short list for a AAA next gen RPG experince game.

Quite easily: most of the people don't really care about bugs and glitches if those do not affect the core gameplay. I'm a gamer wonk and couldn't conjure up any game from the past 30 years that had such a bug that hindered my progress or prevented me from finishing it.

CP2077 has bugs and glitches and subsystems that are not in the stratosphere, but people generally don't care, because the average gamer wants STIMULATION and not bicker about the sophistication of enemy AI. Most people DO NOT FINISH the game they play and you expect them to be experts on AI and whatnot? Reality check my choom, that's what you need.

Good story, plus visuals conjure up an atmosphere which gives people STIMULATION. And in the end the EXPERIENCE matters not what's supposedly left out or what kind of level the AI should've been to some people who have "high standards" (according to their own measures).

So, you might be very loud, but the sales show that people don't give a flying fck about these glitches, since the overall experience is almost perfect.

Well let's see which areas CP2077 raised the threshold:

Dialogues/Writing - Finally a game that doesn't think that the gamer is a 6 year old child.
Most games presume that the average gamer is feebleminded and couldn't handle real emotions/hard topics and hence they give him a rubber duck to play with.
There is something to chew on, it's definitely not a sugarcoated story about let's go save the world and in the end we'll get the hot chick, the car, riches and of course everyone is drinking our manjuice because we, alone were so awesome.

Characters. Some are overly idealist, some are hotheaded, some are calculating and we can go on. They are working on a wide spectrum. I can't recall when was the last time an NPC shouted at me because I was a stupid monkey and veered off a track. 99% of the game dialogues are about someone reading up lines without any emotion.

Graphics - Well, let's mop up everyone else. This will be what nextgen games will deliver in the next 10 years.

Sounds/Soundtrack - Lots of quality tracks from all kinds of genres that support the action/story quite well and heightens the given moment.

Quite easily: most of the people don't really care about bugs and glitches if those do not affect the core gameplay. I'm a gamer wonk and couldn't conjure up any game from the past 30 years that had such a bug that hindered my progress or prevented me from finishing it.

CP2077 has bugs and glitches and subsystems that are not in the stratosphere, but people generally don't care, because the average gamer wants STIMULATION and not bicker about the sophistication of enemy AI. Most people DO NOT FINISH the game they play and you expect them to be experts on AI and whatnot? Reality check my choom, that's what you need.

Good story, plus visuals conjure up an atmosphere which gives people STIMULATION. And in the end the EXPERIENCE matters not what's supposedly left out or what kind of level the AI should've been to some people who have "high standards" (according to their own measures).

So, you might be very loud, but the sales show that people don't give a flying fck about these glitches, since the overall experience is almost perfect.

Well let's see which areas CP2077 raised the threshold:

Dialogues/Writing - Finally a game that doesn't think that the gamer is a 6 year old child.
Most games presume that the average gamer is feebleminded and couldn't handle real emotions/hard topics and hence they give him a rubber duck to play with.
There is something to chew on, it's definitely not a sugarcoated story about let's go save the world and in the end we'll get the hot chick, the car, riches and of course everyone is drinking our manjuice because we, alone were so awesome.

Characters. Some are overly idealist, some are hotheaded, some are calculating and we can go on. They are working on a wide spectrum. I can't recall when was the last time an NPC shouted at me because I was a stupid monkey and veered off a track. 99% of the game dialogues are about someone reading up lines without any emotion.

Graphics - Well, let's mop up everyone else. This will be what nextgen games will deliver in the next 10 years.

Sounds/Soundtrack - Lots of quality tracks from all kinds of genres that support the action/story quite well and heightens the given moment.
Having a logical AI is not "high standards". Not by a mile. And while there is potential in the story. The endings render it completely unsatisfying for many and if you put a second thought into what you just experienced, you can easily notice the off pacing, contradicting elements or simply plot holes. Not the mention the wasted characters.

This game would have been much better off if it was advertised as a Borderland game with a better linear story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom