Adam Smasher's name...and Larry Coryell

+
Hello everyone!

Just today I remembered about the album "Eleventh House with Larry Coryell" (year 1974), which features a song named...Adam Smaher.

I tried searching on Google but I didn't seem to find any reference to this connection. Does anyone knows if this is pure coincidence or this was a choice?

I just found this a bit amusing!

No idea about this connection, but the name does bring to mind 'Atom Smasher' who is a metahuman from the DC universe, so maybe just a play on that? This is also a slang term for 'particle collider' I believe.

I tried searching on Google but I didn't seem to find any reference to this connection. Does anyone knows if this is pure coincidence or this was a choice?
Maybe Mike Pondsmith was/is a fan or liked this song. Because Adam Smasher, the character was created (way) before Cyberpunk 2077 the game, in Cyberpunk 2020 I think (created in 1990) :)

No idea about this connection, but the name does bring to mind 'Atom Smasher' who is a metahuman from the DC universe, so maybe just a play on that? This is also a slang term for 'particle collider' I believe.

Maybe Mike Pondsmith was/is a fan or liked this song. Because Adam Smasher, the character was created (way) before Cyberpunk 2077 the game, in Cyberpunk 2020 I think (created in 1990) :)
Both answers make sense...But I'd go with the "Pondsmith fan" theory (which would really make sense)

Top Bottom