Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu.

+
Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu.

Its also to mention, that in the ganme, you will lose the option to ever see these loading screens again, because once you play through the game, the game has practically no reason anymore to show you these animations.

It would have been in my opinion a nicer way to add to the loadign screen an unlocking feature the moment you play through the game for your first time, there should be showbn also the line "Bonus"

And into this Bonus Section players should find the following options:

- Soundtrack = Become able to play from the game the songs whichever one you want to hear, you can hear them there like in a jukebox...
- Loading Screens = Become able to rewatch the Loadign Screen Tale of Geralt as many times as you like, without having to play for that the Main Story in a new game
- Extra Artworks = Become able to see some Artworks and Designs from how Witcher 3 has been made
- Credits = Become able to see the Credits whenever you like (if you really want to do so, why should you be forced to have to play through the game first again for that little feat)

Somethign like this were I personalyl really missing in Witcher 3 after playing it through, seeign that the game partially lost some parts of it content, not showing me anymore loading screens which artificially were practically there for the player to shorten the waiting times of the loading processes not having to stare on some stupid loadign bars instead, which you have the moment on, you play through the game then much longe,r because you don#t have the loadign screens then anymore

I find it woudl have been better, if CDPR would have added for Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine also too in the same way loadign screens for the game + one last additional one that should work as "Basic Loading Screen" for the players, which have played through absolutely everything, main story + expansions, to not see from that moment on only longer loading bars than ever before playing through the story

I think it wouldn't also be alot of work to add with a patch some kind of unlockable "Bonus Section" into the game, because most of all the content it would give the player access to directly from the loading screen of the game before starting it, is already THERE and needs to be reprogrammed only in such a kind a way, that the player gets access to it directly from the loading screen the moment the player beats the game for the first time.

For me this is kind of a little "standard feature" for great AAA games and kind of a bit disappointing, that something nice like this is missing in TW3

Last edited:
Post transferred to Suggestions.
This is a rather nice idea, @Orpheal . I personally would welcome such an added option. (I'm a bit doubtful whether the REDs would implement it, but, I still think it an interesting suggestion, nonetheless.)

Hmm, wasnt really my intention , but oh well, thanks for making an own suggestion thread out of it :D maybe it raises this way the chances to be seen by the Devs

Plus maybe selecting which menu screen you want, I really like the first one for example and now I can't go back to it. These are just minor things of course, but it can't hurt putting it here.

Top Bottom