Add a locking feature for weapons, gear, and equipment.

+
Hello Cyberpunk creators and fans!

So, I don't write in forums a lot. But being that I've been playing this game for a while, I thought i'd add my two cents in regards to the only issue i've been having with this game.

Who knows? Maybe others will agree with about this and it'll get pushed to the top to a possible update or it'll fade into the void only to be seen as a non-issue. Either way, here goes nothing.

So with the amount of weapons, gear, and equipment i've been getting, i've been having a hard time managing my inventory to what I want to keep, disassemble, or sell. Whenever I near my carrying capacity, i end up going to my stash to manage my inventory of what i want to keep to level up, wait to disassemble to extract mods, or store for use at a later time.

Whenever I do this, i find myself taking more time being careful not to disassemble something that I want to keep. Which leads to why I'm writing this forum post.

With all that being said, please add a lock/unlock feature for weapons, gear, and equipment so that way we can spend efficient and quick time in the stash and be able to get back into the Night City playground quicker.

Sincerely,

A fan of your game.

Top Bottom