add feature of card voice playable and text in the deckbuilder or menu

+
I love some of the voice when you activate the card, is it possible to add the sound on menu so we can replay it also the text if possible.
two voices that I couldn't decipher, one of them is from "Nathaniel Pestodi", he said something in the line "something something getting hot now, satisfaction guaranteed", bugs the crap out of me what he said and waiting for that card to appear so I can hear it. Other as well, like nifgaard, "something something of the great sun".

Long live Nifgaard empire!

Yeah it is definitely needed. Sometimes i can't decipher some lines and i can't even find them online. Most of the websites are not up to date.

Try the page "Voice of Gwent", it has all the quotes from the game I think....if you're interested what the quotes in Nilfgaardian actually mean we can try to translate them here, I'm also curious about them ^^

thanks for "Voice of Gwent", kinda old though. They don't have syndicate or newer addition cards. Anyone know what nathaniel pestodi is saying? sound like "forks are red hot now, satisfaction guaranteed" but I might be wrong.

thanks for "Voice of Gwent", kinda old though. They don't have syndicate or newer addition cards. Anyone know what nathaniel pestodi is saying? sound like "forks are red hot now, satisfaction guaranteed" but I might be wrong.
They do have the newer quotes, there is an updated list somewhere on the page. They aren't written though, you can only listen to them. I think he says "poker's red hot now" :)

Top Bottom