ADD HAIRDRESSERS

+
Or mirrors for simple stuff like changing hairstyles, lipstick and doing nails.
Ripperdocks for body sculpture.

IMO the lack of reflection for V was a lazy move, brought about by not wanting to create accurate models and animations that were not required because of the 1st person view.

I prefer 1st person, BTW, but there's no real performance reason if you are doing reflections to not reflect the *entire* environment, including V.

I for one LIVE for cosmetics... I call it dress up barbie. <3 The modders at Nexus have been keeping me happily playing.

photomode_28022021_044857.png

I don't wanna use a mirror for my hair. I'm a rich b****. I'm not styling my own hair, I'll screw it all up. I wanna go in a barber shop and pay 20 eurodollars. Sit in a waiting room for an hour and watch sports while they cut my hair.

All jokes aside, I still prefer a barber shop. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree, but I like going to the stores. I liked going to the individual different stores. I liked going to the tattoo store in saints row 3. The face sculptor in skyrim. Also enjoyed going to the barbershop in dragon's dogma. These little things in the game are neat.

I don't wanna use a mirror for my hair. I'm a rich b****. I'm not styling my own hair, I'll screw it all up. I wanna go in a barber shop and pay 20 eurodollars. Sit in a waiting room for an hour and watch sports while they cut my hair.

All jokes aside, I still prefer a barber shop. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree, but I like going to the stores. I liked going to the individual different stores. I liked going to the tattoo store in saints row 3. The face sculptor in skyrim. Also enjoyed going to the barbershop in dragon's dogma. These little things in the game are neat.
Good joke (y)

I also would like go to barber shop. I rally enjoy those little activities since GTA San Andreas: barbers, tattoo studios and clothing shops.
However I think something like "mirror hairdresser" is the more realistic option. Devs now have hectic time with bugs\performance patches. IMO creating new stores with unique clerks takes a lot of time and won't happen in the near future.

Hopefully I am wrong :)

Or mirrors for simple stuff like changing hairstyles, lipstick and doing nails.
Ripperdocks for body sculpture.
This gets my vote, 100%

Additional interaction option for mirror > adjust appearance?

I was quite disappointed that base appearance of V is locked once your character is created, given the initial options and clothing system ':/ I can only imagine another side-effect of the game's development being rushed. Who knows; maybe some newly-added styles could unlock with street cred level...

I would prefer a barber shop and in general more unique shops instead of a single do it all. There are complaints that the city feels dead, adding barbers, tattoo shops, plastic surgeons, makeup / nails, clothing stores for specific types of clothing instead of generic bits of this bits of that would be both more immersive and would give you reason to go around the city and see places, so yeah, for me simply put, barber shops > do your hair at mirrors / ripperdocs.

Top Bottom