Add match history and level showing wrong issue

+
Add match history and level showing wrong issue

I need a match history somewhere to see my stats. Also I've reached lvl 2 but it still shows me as lvl 1 just in case it's a bug.

Cool :)

Match history should appear when clicking on your level while in the main screen IMO.

---------- Updated at 04:02 AM ----------

Also relating to this, you should be able to see opponent stats while in the match by pressing their name.

Player stats is something we have planned for the future. We don't have any dates for this at this time.

And we're aware of the issue with level not updating on the client. If you restart the game then your level will be updated :)

Player stats is something we have planned for the future. We don't have any dates for this at this time.

And we're aware of the issue with level not updating on the client. If you restart the game then your level will be updated :)

Cool , as long as you have it in mind it's all good. Also level issue is resolved with restarting but then I'm having an issue where the spoils screen hangs up and then you lose whatever progress you made on pc. Hopefully you can look that up :)

Cool , as long as you have it in mind it's all good. Also level issue is resolved with restarting but then I'm having an issue where the spoils screen hangs up and then you lose whatever progress you made on pc. Hopefully you can look that up :)

You lose all the progress? Or is it just visual?

You lose all the progress? Or is it just visual?

I lose it, even if I restart after a win I don't get any progress. I guess it's because the spoils screen hangs up before it can show the level progress and rewards so you end up not getting anything.

---------- Updated at 04:39 AM ----------

It has happened three times so far. Wonder if I'm the only one getting that.

Please PM me your account name and we will take a look.

Someone will try to look into it as soon as possible for you :)

Stats should be hidden from others and showed maybe just as tier (make a few tiers/ranks). Full stats just for yourself.

That is great news!

I hope you make as many stats available as possible, I wish to analyze my games in detail so I can improve my game.

Stats should be hidden from others and showed maybe just as tier (make a few tiers/ranks). Full stats just for yourself.

Maybe not full stats, but I wanna know who I'm playing with, how many matches they've played how many won , lost, etc . Otherwise you don't know if you just defeated a noob or a super player. That's essential.

Top Bottom