Add not owned cards to a deck...

+
Hello, is there any chance that you guys let ur add not owned cards to a deck. Sometimes we have a good idea for a deck but for the players that don't have a lot of cards, well that's not possible.

I've suggested that eons ago. Alternatively, you can use an online deck builder to save your deck.

Hello, I was about to request the same thing. It is a pity that there still is not this feature. Such a basic thing for having fun experimenting with decks. I would suggest a massage "you do not own one or more cards in this deck" I you try to play it and a single button "purchase/craft missing cards" or just manually do it. But yea, I hope devs add it to this game of art sometime

Yes please. If I'm building a deck i wan't to add and remove cards from my deck until I'm done, but I only wan't to craft the cards for the final version. Currently I have to write down my cards on paper because of this. You can't plan a deck properly ingame if you don't have all cards.

Definitely needed! Hearthstone as this feature and lets you save an incomplete deck in game so you know what you are missing and need to craft.

Top Bottom