Add option to turn of phone

+
The most annoying thing about phone calls, is that you can't even HANG UP! That is immersion breaking

Honestly, they don't even need the majority of the phone calls. You get a text message that describes everything you need for the exact same gig they're calling about.
RIGHT!! I don't know why they even call if they are going to send you a text right after. If it is important, we should be able to just call them back. If we are close to a quest, they should just add the quest to the log, we don't need a phone call.

Like, who tf are all these people that keep calling me??
Gotta love not setting up characters correctly. Not only that. It's a double whammy when they don't even lets us play to see V going up in ranks, getting popular. The equivalent to what CDPR did in CP. Is if you took Saints Row. And cut out 85% of the games story of building up from nothing, to running the city. You don't know where V is in status. And you don't know crap about these random fixers. Disconnects in key story building all over the place.

This is not fully apparent to a writer. Because they constructed the plot lines in their head. They know how far V is in the journey. But when you have a fresh person go into the story. Skipping around, and on top of being introduced to the world. This is not a sequel to another game, but a table top game that MAJORITY do not know. This makes it very hard for people to get involved. On top of V never being visually shown. Even further adds to the disconnects. This is why many people don't like the story.

Last edited:
UI and phone system needs a complete rehaul, we'll see if it happens though. Contacts aren't even arranged in an alphabetical order man :facepalm:
Yes. What would have been nice from the start is when you get a text from a contact that offers a mission, or needs a response from you, if we can open the phone app with "T", then I believe it's press TAB for messages, that it goes DIRECTLY to that contacts' message, not the top of the message window every, single, time.

Top Bottom