Add option to turn off portable ''Radioport''

+
Some might appreciate the new feature but it's not for me and I'd like to revert back to the default settings (radio in vehicle only). Personally I dislike it very much having to turn off the radio everytime I exit my car/motorcycle.

CDPR please add this option/toggle to the game.

In general I like the idea of having the option listening to music on foot… but the execution is not that great even more with the bug/fact that it starts to play randomly on itsself while you have already turned it off… or the fact that it doesn’t stay on your chosen station but takes a random station every time you enter a new vehicle…

a toggle for those who simply dislike it would be nice tho yeah…

I don't care that it exists, I don't want it and I'd never willingly use it, but it infuriates me that this shit keeps playing every single time that I get out of a car. I assume this is a bug and I'd not, yes please add a toggle to turn it off completely.

My biggest issue is that this implementation led to the inability to toggle the radio station when in the car, by a single button click.

Also, I also have no idea why someone from the dev side thought that binding the radio port to Z, that is already used for other stuff, is a good idea.

Ideally, you want both the car and walking versions to use the same button, but unfortunately that clashses with R used for reload.

I personally moved the radio port button to 5, so it is close to R for cars.

Top Bottom