ADD options "turn off romance preference"

+
I understand Some sexual Preferences like their kinks portrayed in a game, thats cool. Inquisisiton was the first game i played where i created a female character to romance sera. Not opposed to it. in fact i enjoy it. But thinking of replayablity. When mods came out for DA Inquisition that allowed males to romance sera it was fresh to play through it. i have 4000 hrs in that game. The witcher series added TRISS as a love interest, Not based on lore but player choice... Choice is good it adds replayability and keeps the game alive.

Trust me i have this games future in mind. I have almost 140hrs so far and still playing. It will be added either by CDPR or modders..
Yeah, I expect it to be modded in for sure considering a good third of the fanbase is thirsty for Judy. It'll completely go against how the character was written. Not that it matters to people cause they just wanna bang and disrespect preference and character history.

Witcher 3's romance is still based on writing. Geralt is a straight guy so there will be proper characters that respond to his preference. 2 in the main game and 1 for each expansion.
V is player-defined. If your V(or you)has a preference, then so do other people. That grounds them as people with depth and history. there's 4 choices, 2 for each body type. That's pretty much the same number as TW3 and we're not even in the expansions yet.

If you reject Kerry's romance option as male V because that's how you define him, then Judy has to be able to reject you as well because that is how she is defined.

Last edited:
If you reject Kerry's romance option as male V because that's how you define him, then Judy has to be able to reject you as well because that is how she is defined.
How dare you? Preferences only matter when it comes to the player, characters? Not allowed to say no. Maybe devs should make it so male V can't reject Kerry, I'm sure it will be very well appreciated by the same people crying that they can't force Judy to stop being a lesbian.:smart:

How dare you? Preferences only matter when it comes to the player, characters? Not allowed to say no. Maybe devs should make it so male V can't reject Kerry, I'm sure it will be very well appreciated by the same people crying that they can't force Judy to stop being a lesbian.:smart:

Yeah. This ain't Dragon Age or Westworld theme park where you're the center of it all and no one can say no. You're just a spec in Mike Pondsmith's world even if you do become a legendary merc. Some characters here could not give a rat's ass.

Last edited:
Why is so difficult respect characters sexualities?
20201225_182600.jpg

Another day, another "change Judy's sexuality" thread. Pathetic.

Top Bottom