Add the monster faction to all vampires

+

Do you agree that Higher Vampires needs to be a part of multiple factions?

• Yes, but I have other classification (in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey folks.

I have a suggestion to add the Monster faction as a second faction to all Higher Vampires in NR and NG. Right now we have vampires that could have been in other factions (Queen of the Night at NR, Orianna and Detlaff at NG), but other Vampires are exclusive to their factions. I think that it would be great to make all Higher Vampires as members of different factions. Maybe it would require a rework of cards (including visual) but it will reflect intrinsic feature of Higher Vampires - an ability to assimilate wherein saving their Monster essence.

So my proposal is:
Vincent Van Moorlehem -> NG+MO
Detlaff -> NG+MO
Orianna ->NG+MO
Philippe Van Moorlehem > NG+MO
Hubert Rejk > NR+MO
Queen of the Night > NR+MO
Thirsty Dame > NG+MO
Alp > Neutral
Bruxa > Neutral
Van Moorlehem Hunter > NG+MO

- Indeed mate, when i started playing the game i was puzzled by the fact that other factions had vampire cards on their collection while their true nature per say is "monster".

- Of course there are vampires that are pretty much civilised and not dimwitted, the higher ones but if you want to make em part of a faction other than "monsters" they should at least be considered as "neutral" cards.
This is my humble opinion.

No.

This would greatly benefit MO and only MO. Unfair, unnecessary, and insufficient justification for such a massive change.
Also, why throw two vampires out of the faction? It really sounds like exchanging a couple pebbles for several gems if you ask me...

Edit: Actually, not even exchanging since MO can use Neutrals. Just straight out hoarding gems then, which I don't even need to say is super unfair.

Last edited:
If they would rework Masquerade Ball and the NG Vampires around bleeding instead of poison, I could see Orianna becoming a dual Faction card, since she's from Toussaint anyway and could probably also have a Aristocrat tag, otherwise I don't think every Vampire should be dual faction or neutral.

No.

This would greatly benefit MO and only MO. Unfair, unnecessary, and insufficient justification for such a massive change.
Also, why throw two vampires out of the faction? It really sounds like exchanging a couple pebbles for several gems if you ask me...

Edit: Actually, not even exchanging since MO can use Neutrals. Just straight out hoarding gems then, which I don't even need to say is super unfair.
Nothing to be added.

No.

- Tbh i really don't know how these aristocrat higher vamps are described in the books, so lore wise i cannot dispute this with anyone but from their nature point of view it makes no sense.

- I understand that in order for them vamps to be turned to "neutral" serious rework has to take place but what i'm actually saying is that don't see why they were included in the first place, they weren't part of TW3 OG decks so there's that aswell.

- As for "MO can use neutrals" imo doesn't meen anything really, every one can use neutrals.

It does in the context I said it in.

I really don't understand what you meen by "MO can use neutrals" and i really am not trying to patronise you or disrespect your opinion, it just doesn't make sense me since vampires are in fact "monsters".

- Either way, i'm okay with how things are atm and it's not my wish to create an issue out of nothing, i was just genuinely curious bout the logic behind those cards.
I guess i'll just have do a research on the matter on my own, there's bound to be something written in the books.

Cheers

I really don't understand what you meen by "MO can use neutrals"
You're only looking at those four words but not the context they are in. Context makes all the difference in this case. I could explain it but I would just be repeating the same thing I already wrote.
(Also, it's 11pm here so I might not make sense if I tried.)

Top Bottom