Add to Game Idea's!/and should

+
Let me start by saying I like the game! I do have some suggestions, though, about what the game should add. This is not in numerical order.

I think that you should add “Car Shops” instead of driving across apart of the city to see a car. I’m not saying to get rid of the buying cars option we have now but add car stores to get cars and customize them. I would also recommend the car shop at least two in every section in the night city.

Another idea that I have is to add more interaction in Restaurants, Bars, and clubs. At the Braindance clubs, you should pay and get a braindance in the club. Also, you should sit down with the bars and have the tender pour you a drink, not just buy it out of the menu, then go into your backpack, click the glass, and never see you drink it. The same goes for restaurants. I also think you should talk to people more in these places I just listed, not having a one-word conversation. I’m not saying every NPC in the game but only in these establishments.

My next topic is gangs. I think that you should be able to join one of the Gangs in Night City. I have with the gang’s view that some ideas are to do side missions with your gang. You should also have a rival gang, or the gangs primarily go after the Police or corporation. You could have “gang wars”. Don’t get me wrong, though; the Lone Wolf is cool; It’d be nice to be able to join a gang. Also, each gang could have its perk. Like if someone enters the animals, they would get “stronger” like a street brawler. There could also be ranks in the gang, and you can work your way up in the gang and get “respect.”

More sexual stuff! I think that there should be more joytoys in Night City who are opposite and get into more “fetishes,” not saying go crazy but just regular stuff that a fair amount of people are into. I also think that you should add relationships to the game. So you can go on dates with someone and hang out with them. You can also add a twist with that, though, but random scenarios like they have to move away or murdered or just die in natural causes.

Housing! I think that you should add the option to buy different houses. I believe that it is nice that you can get “houses” throughout the game, but it’d be nice to get your places, and maybe the higher the price more perks in the house.

Delamain! Delamain should become a taxi service that can drive you around Night City. There can also be different taxi services, so the more money, the better and cooler taxis, but I think the cabs should be unique and you can talk to the taxi driver, and maybe they can become your chauffeur.

Personal attack! I think that since we’re attacking these gangs and corporations so much, they should come after us. Now I’m not saying all the time, but I think that’d be a very cool touch to add to the game.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading, and I’ll be adding to my list with other ideas or adding on to these ideas, and I love to hear some of your ideas and thoughts.

Top Bottom