Add to the Witcher cards!

+
Add to the Witcher cards!

Hi! This is really just a card suggestion.

Spoiler about Coen & Ciri:
I really want there to be a Coen card (Helped to train Ciri in Blood of Elves) and Leo (from The Witcher 1). They are pretty cool characters and I think they deserve a card :)

Coen could join the other Witchers and maybe Leo could have a different ability as he did not undergo the mutations and is not a 'proper' Witcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
By extension they could also add extra potions, perhaps with positive effects for Witchers and negative effects for humans & non humans (to be lore friendly). Either way the Witcher archetype would need to be expanded to pigeonhole the potions as such. Otherwise

I personally didn't like how Swallow became a standard buff potion, when it was a healing over time potion in Witcher 3, they moved completely away from what it was.

But you could have Golden Oriole remove all negative effects, return a unit to full strength and make it immune for the rest of the turn.

Black Blood - If unit is weakened, weaken all opposing units by the same amount

Petri's Philter - Double the effect of the unit (i,e if the unit did 1 damage per turn, it would now do 2 damage)

White Raffard Decotion - Restore a unit and 2 adjacent units to full strength and grant then quen shield

BrynR123

I wish you would've put spoiler part on the coen and ciri. I am on that book right now >. <

I agree. I would like to see more witchers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hedlesss;n8147290 said:
By extension they could also add extra potions, perhaps with positive effects for Witchers and negative effects for humans & non humans (to be lore friendly). Either way the Witcher archetype would need to be expanded to pigeonhole the potions as such. Otherwise

I personally didn't like how Swallow became a standard buff potion, when it was a healing over time potion in Witcher 3, they moved completely away from what it was.

But you could have Golden Oriole remove all negative effects, return a unit to full strength and make it immune for the rest of the turn.

Black Blood - If unit is weakened, weaken all opposing units by the same amount

Petri's Philter - Double the effect of the unit (i,e if the unit did 1 damage per turn, it would now do 2 damage)

White Raffard Decotion - Restore a unit and 2 adjacent units to full strength and grant then quen shield

Yes I agree! Some great ideas there :) Since Witchers are a large part of the world, I think they should play a much larger role in Gwent for sure! Their potions too :)

Top Bottom