Adding Friends

+
Adding Friends

There have been a few times playing the game where I've been playing against an opponent and had a great game (both winning and losing) and would like to invite that person to be a friend on Gwent/GOG to then play some friendly matches against them. I'm not sure how to do this, however. I can't see a function in the game that allows me to see previous opponents and 'add them as friend'. Is this currently in-game? If not, is there a plan to put this in the game?

Ive added people by using the gog app and searching for their name..

I dont think there is anyway in game though

There is currently no way to see your previous opponents.
The only way right now is just to remember their name and manually search for them.

I don't know if it will be a feature, but its sounds more like a GOG feature request than a GWENT one.

265feral;n8404560 said:
I can't see a function in the game that allows me to see previous opponents and 'add them as friend'. Is this currently in-game? If not, is there a plan to put this in the game?

Currently there is no possibility of adding friends in-game, however, it may change in the future.

Since there is not a way yet that allows people to add right after a game or directly through Gwent, I feel that the best option to find people to play with if someone is interested in playing in a friend match setting is to either, like mentioned above to remember the name of the person and hunt them down or to find people in the forum section. I feel that one of the best ways if people are looking to play more friendly matches or want to test new decks outside of casuals is to find like minded people in the forums and add them that way. It's easier and... well.... less creepy then hunting them down.

Top Bottom